OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida would have been in good shape if they had at least 2 timeouts. They could have even kicked it deep and played for field position because Alabama was just going to run it 3 times into a stacked box and punt. Hate it when coaches don't realize in those situations that keeping multiple timeouts is just as important as scoring the TD there when down 2 scores.
You’re lucky you’re so much smarter than the coaches.

Your *** would have gotten play action burned by Smith or Metchie on 3rd and long for a TD.

The committee kept A&M above Florida all this time despite Florida throwing up tons of points every week... They weren’t going to change that off another L.

No way to know but I beg to differ.

The committee kept A&M above Florida all this time despite Florida throwing up tons of points every week... They weren’t going to change that off another L.
Funny enough, other Gatas believe this too :lol:
A2D8F28E-F652-42AE-A9AE-1144218D602C.jpeg

Trask could fit in nicely on a team like the Colts or Steelers. They could afford to sit him for a year while Rivers/Big Ben get a farewell tour.
I wish teams still had the luxury of stashing a guy like GB did with Rodgers. That Jordan Love pick seemed like it created too much drama though. But I think we’ll see Love do ARod **** in the next 3 years.

Trask feels like a guy that goes and plays for Bilichek and overperforms. If I needed a QBI think I would risk my career on him in the top 10

Provide your argument then. I’d love to hear it.

The metrics don't really matter as much this year as past years, they're going by eye test above all. Just feel like A&M isn't a better team and wouldn't be able to hang with either of the other top teams. UF's offense would give them a chance at least. I just believe ND & A&M are essentially the same team good but not elite on either side of the ball.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
you think McCarthy is a creative coach?
Not at all, and I don’t think I’ve ever alluded to it all. Pretty sure if you actually read my response to your post I didn’t imply anything at all about that. Just saying from a pure talent standpoint I think he could be a fit, but seems like you have a different agenda about my mind.

Not at all, and I don’t think I’ve ever alluded to it all. Pretty sure if you actually read my response to your post I didn’t imply anything at all about that. Just saying from a pure talent standpoint I think he could be a fit, but seems like you have a different agenda about my mind.

I mean you can literally read what you initially quoted, where I specifically talked about “creative coach“ and not the team

i also gave a further answer in the very next post, in which I agree he would fit theoretically

but I worry about him being underused or wrongly used if drafted to the wrong team

even with the guys the cowboys have now I think ceedee should be the X, gallup the z and amari the y

Keep it at 4

Sorry but there isn’t 8 teams that deserve a shot at the natty every year. I’ve watched Ohio State finish 5th and get left out twice and still say leave it at 4. You go to 8 and then the same folks will be crying it should be 10 teams

Fumble interception whatever it was, y’all still don’t deserve a ranking above us. Hopefully now that y’all have 3 losses y’all will fall back and take the egos with you.

Exactly. The NCAA basketball tournament went from 32 teams, to 64 teams, to 68 teams and we still have teams crying about being left out.

I mean you can literally read what you initially quoted, where I specifically talked about “creative coach“ and not the team

i also gave a further answer in the very next post, in which I agree he would fit theoretically

but I worry about him being underused or wrongly used if drafted to the wrong team

even with the guys the cowboys have now I think ceedee should be the X, gallup the z and amari the y
Sorry I one-off posted about an outstanding and talented player being someone I wanted for my favorite team. You don’t need to be a little cry baby ***** about Mike McCarthy over it.

Sorry I one-off posted about an outstanding and talented player being someone I wanted for my favorite team. You don’t need to be a little cry baby ***** about Mike McCarthy over it.

i assume you may have watched evan engram be underused by your former coach at some point this season

But anyways.. reading ain’t hard, especially when I repeat the same thing twice

creative coach
creative coach

The metrics don't really matter as much this year as past years, they're going by eye test above all. Just feel like A&M isn't a better team and wouldn't be able to hang with either of the other top teams. UF's offense would give them a chance at least. I just believe ND & A&M are essentially the same team good but not elite on either side of the ball.
LO mother****ing L. We stepped on the same field and played y’all head to head and beat you. Y’all lost to us. If we can’t keep up with the top teams neither can y’all.

i assume you may have watched evan engram be underused by your former coach at some point this season

But anyways.. reading ain’t hard, especially when I repeat the same thing twice
So now you’re assuming I think Jason Garrett is an even remotely decent coach? Reach harder bro.
And if you think Evan Engram is good and is just being underutilized I feel bad for you. TEs need these things called hands to be good, and Engram can’t catch a cold with his soft paws.

So now you’re assuming I think Jason Garrett is an even remotely decent coach? Reach harder bro.

evan engram is a talented player who is currently being underutilized

the only assumption I am making in that post is that you are aware of how terrible a coach Garrett is, since he’s the giants OC

but I’m also assuming you can comprehend what I’m saying by even bothering to respond to you

the only assumption I am making in that post is that you are aware of how terrible a coach Garrett is, since he’s the giants OC

but I’m also assuming you can comprehend what I’m saying by even bothering to respond to you
OMG I SHOULD COUNT MY LUCKY STARS THAT IATT IATT is bothering to talk to me!

ok if you want to be a self-important ******* with that jab. You’re still willing to die on this hill that Engram is a good TE? I guess you got your 10% odds. Chances are he ain’t catching a pass with those soft *** mitts though. Let me know if you wanna chat through the PM I sent.

Per ESPN: NFL teams have inquired about Northwesterns Pat Fitzgerald, two of them following the B1G title game.

That’ll be the end of their success if he leaves

Per ESPN: NFL teams have inquired about Northwesterns Pat Fitzgerald, two of them following the B1G title game.

That’ll be the end of their success if he leaves
Don’t they inquire about him every year? Wonder what it would take for him to actually leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom