OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is the closest game Bama is going to have this season. That bad clock management at the end of the 1st half looms large. At least we didn't get washed.

Florida would have been in good shape if they had at least 2 timeouts. They could have even kicked it deep and played for field position because Alabama was just going to run it 3 times into a stacked box and punt. Hate it when coaches don't realize in those situations that keeping multiple timeouts is just as important as scoring the TD there when down 2 scores.

Trask could fit in nicely on a team like the Colts or Steelers. They could afford to sit him for a year while Rivers/Big Ben get a farewell tour.

If we had just beat LSU I still think we could have made the playoff with that showing.

If we had just beat LSU I still think we could have made the playoff with that showing.
**** Marco Wilson too.

I mean we should've never been in that position anyway giving their kicker a chance at a 57 yard fg...

That game was rough. Pitts, trask, toney, grimes, they should sit out the bowl game. not worth it

Trask could fit in nicely on a team like the Colts or Steelers. They could afford to sit him for a year while Rivers/Big Ben get a farewell tour.

im curious as hell to see where both QBs from tonight end up

but trask would be a good look in San Fran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom