OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me father for cheering for Clemson :smh:

giphy-7.gif

Notre Dame is marginal as **** to just say “yeah, they’re solidly in.”

That L they just took was a way bigger *** beating than the Bama some of you have been hanging over A&M’s head every time playoff conversations come up.

It doesn’t matter - Clemson and Bama gonna wash whoever they play regardless. But that ND group isn’t a clear Top 4 like Herbie kept trying to hammer home.

I'll push back on the "Notre Dame's loss is worse than Texas A&M's". The Aggies we're down 21 at the half and lost by 28. It really wasn't that competitive of a football game (although it was tied at 14 early in the 2nd). Both Notre Dame and and A&M got blasted an uncompetitive games.

I do agree that both semifinals are going to be uncompetitive. Alabama is going to crush Notre Dame, Ohio State, Texas A&M or whoever they play.

I'll push back on the "Notre Dame's loss is worse than Texas A&M's". The Aggies we're down 21 at the half and lost by 28. It really wasn't that competitive of a football game (although it was tied at 14 early in the 2nd). Both Notre Dame and and A&M got blasted an uncompetitive games.

I do agree that both semifinals are going to be uncompetitive. Alabama is going to crush Notre Dame, Ohio State, Texas A&M or whoever they play.
A&M moved the ball pretty much at will in that game from the jump.

They missed two field goals and had the pick six in the first half that blew it open. Dropped a ball on 4th and 2 around Bama’s 30 in the second quarter. Lots of shooting themselves in the foot.

Notre Dame just looked like a completely overmatched train wreck.

But like I said - ultimately it doesn’t matter. It’s an argument for the sake of getting smacked and just being able to say you made the playoff.

Considering the number of people who are finding multiple pairs of these in stores, it sounds like Nike and footsites just effed up the online release and a nor'easter in the northeast combined with thirsty *** xmas season resellers made it a difficult purchase for many, but in normal times the supply would have been there.

tenor.gif

The more I think about it tonight, I’m preparing myself for ND to come in at 4 over A&M tomorrow. Would rather drag OU’s ***** *** in the Cotton Bowl, but UNC in the Orange Bowl will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom