OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Burrow the #1 pick this year? Pats better grab him while Brady takes him under his wing
He absolutely is. Can Cincy convince the fanbase they don't need the most important position in the league filled? Ryan Finley ain't it. #1 is by far QB. #2 is either LT or DE. Chase Young is a hell of a prospect but lags behind NFL standards already set of QB1. If Cincy had a decent promising backup QB I could see skipping Joe...but think of pairing Joe with AJ (maybe, if he could get healthy), Boyd, John Ross, Mixon and Eifert (again, if he could stay healthy). That offense could see a large uptick in production very quickly.

AJ Green ain’t in Cincy next year. No way.

But if they don’t take Joe, they’re ****in idiots.

AJ Green ain’t in Cincy next year. No way.

But if they don’t take Joe, they’re ****in idiots.
He’s going to be playing in cincy under a franchise tag.

And there’s zero chance that they draft anyone else besides Joe. Media just trying to stir **** up suggesting anything to the contrary.

First note from the “insiders” on Michigan’s team... More focused and accountability... Have heard that for the last 4 years... 4 losses this year again IMO

You think after all the injuries and **** he’s gonna show up and play for a franchise?

No way.
Yea, he’s not going to force a trade it seems. And the Brown family is extremely stubborn. He said that he wouldn’t hold out.

Whoever UGA's QB is

full

Mel Tucker offered Marcus Freeman his DC job for 1mill + a year and got turned down. Huge for Luke Fickell.

New social media manager. One of like 8 new recruiting staff positions they’ve made. Guy’s a USC grad.

Weird with no USC on there, they’re “blue blood” in my book. Seems like this list just put all the schools with 900 wins

I’ll add to my last post: Finebaum left USC (and the other SEC schools that listen to his show) out specifically to cause a controversy. If USC was on the list everyone would just look at the 11 NCs shrug and say ok and he’d get zero engagement.

Graphic I saw on Twitter that doesn’t entirely make sense:

1582116502866.jpeg

I’ll add to my last post: Finebaum left USC (and the other SEC schools that listen to his show) out specifically to cause a controversy. If USC was on the list everyone would just look at the 11 NCs shrug and say ok and he’d get zero engagement.

Graphic I saw on Twitter that doesn’t entirely make sense:

1582116502866.jpeg

This blue blood discussion is peak offseason talk, who cares? Does arbitrarily being labeled a "blue blood" help you today? Using those metrics, Nebraska and Michigan will always be blue bloods. What does it do for them?

This blue blood discussion is peak offseason talk, who cares? Does arbitrarily being labeled a "blue blood" help you today? Using those metrics, Nebraska and Michigan will always be blue bloods. What does it do for them?
You don't think Michigan being a blue blood helps them? I don't know what to tell you then. Nebraska, meh. Don't even consider them a blue blood. Michigan absolutely benefits from it.

Back
Top Bottom