OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same excuses committee used to let Urban and his squad in will be used for Nicolas.

See what’s BS is that year we had 3 top ten wins that year, Bama ain’t done ****. And y’all know the only reason Miss State is still ranked is to boost their resume :smh:

Does anyone else think Wisconsin beats Ohio State?

They have a shot, OSU's run defense is better post-Iowa with Borland in the lineup, but they still let up a ton of open looks against Michigan when Michigan was in the "pro style" sets. JOK had open looks, he just failed to connect on any of them.

JF bringing T-Rob to College Station?
Hot damn, if we end up with Brewster, Craig, and T-Rob...goodnight Herman

Jimbo really gone?
Nuts are fully out on the table right now. Jimbo better really be gone or we're gonna be in for a world of hurt for many more years.

This is such a perfect storm for us to be able to steal a NC winning coach right now though. Between the divorce being finalized, tension between Jimbo and the head honchos, A&M having #1 revenue last year, top notch healthcare facilities 90 minutes away for Jimbo's son, rich ****s in Houston willing to bankroll Candi's ****ery...our money guys are 150% in with making this work.

Gundy turning down a reported $7MM/yr for 6 years from UTk...dang. What the hell is going on there? How does Currie have a job for much longer past this coaching search?

89E0D06A-0AA2-4934-85CB-1419A2938324.jpeg

Dana is the best guy they could absolutely get for that job. I think he's good, but Gundy is the best guy they have had since Jimmy Johnson.

It took Dana a while to build a competent D, and separate his O schematically from the rest of the league after everyone basically copied his.

Wish Gundy wasn't so headstrong and let his assistants cook in Stillwater. No reason Dana had to leave. But Spencer should be gone yesterday

I was feeling the same way for A&M before this whole Jimbo thing actually started happening...bring in Les for like 5 years and give him a younger guy to groom as a HCIW. I could see that working out extremely well for somebody. Tennessee doesn't necessarily need the talent infusion like Les could bring, but it'll work out for somebody.

I just don't see Les as a guy like Paterno, coaching until he's almost dead...but he has several very solid years left to give to somebody. Especially if it's somewhat of a build up project for a school that can't immediately lure a top notch guy.

Hearing very real rumblings that one of the best running backs in the country and pac 12 is transferring to Stanford as a grad transfer.

Stunning developments in Tennessee. Bizarre. Didn't even seem like Penn State had this much trouble finding someone to take their job and they were a mess.

Gotta think coaches don't feel like there's much talent there, regardless of what some say.

Yeah, crazy that Gundy is passing... I like Moorhead to Miss St... Guy can run an offense for sure.

Does anyone else think Wisconsin beats Ohio State?

I think they have a legit chance if hornibrook shows up. If he delivers one of his multi-interception stink bomb performances, they have no shot. He leads the fbs in interceptions per attempt, so I imagine he will get shredded. All they have to do is take away his tight end, and he won't know who to throw to.

Back
Top Bottom