OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep...It's all on Hornibrook. And I fully expect Barrett to have another stinker in a big game, especially against that Wisky defense. Get the Buckeyes all the **** the way outta here.

I’d take him but not depend on him to be an every down back. Between Lund(6’1 260) and Nall we should have our power running game back.

Think Casey Tucker(5* tackle) who started for 3 seasons at Stanford is transferring to Michigan. Good player. Should be an nfl guard.

Stanford beasted this whole season with that soft *** begging for calls lineup, doubt they win their bowl game though

775D765C-659D-477F-9B44-F551A105B90D.jpeg

:lol:

stanfan stanfan would take... Michigan needs more comp on the OL

I've heard good things about James Hudson from the dude I know who worked on the shadow staff (he expects him start next season), but OT is probably the least talented position on this roster. Would allow them to ease Newsome in too, instead of relying on a kid who almost lost his leg to be a starter.

Cant see Newsome playing meaningful snaps but would be a great story... Love Hudson and Steuber at OT going forward but this team needs some sort of vision on what the offense will be... Interested to see what Chuck Filiaga will be... Guy is a damn building

Filiaga's been practicing at G, and I don't see that changing. I don't think that kid has the athleticism to play on the outside at his size. Should be a mauler a G though.

Back
Top Bottom