OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
68BB9BCF-EAD4-4B68-88A6-B5A0026E6A79.jpeg

wonder if true :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
The Fields/Fromm battle is going to be legit, though he's sorta putting himself behind the 8ball some by not EE'ing

He should enroll early, he's a much more talented player than Fromm athletically and arm talent wise. He'll see the field regardless next season. Heard Dan Mullen is trying to flip him to Florida.

I had this argument with my brother the other day and I want to get your opinions: How many college QBs can acually go through progressions when passing the ball? I think that only a handful of college QBs can go from read-to-read-to-read and make accurate reads; most college passing offenses are based run-pass options or making one read and if that's not there scrambling or trying the ball away.

Gunna gotta be all in his feels now. Midas whale hire Peyton.

Willy T getting a $20 mil extension offer from Oregon.

I expected better out of a D1 athlete that big TBH. He should have washed them fools.

If Aguayo is Mexican I'm disowning him. You can't be an indio-mestizo and get washed like that by some frat bros :smh:
He was going for the littlest dude too. :lol:

Knee injury for Richards.

Business as usual for the Vols .

The fans need to stop filling that stadium.

All the higher ups are fine losing Bc they turn the crazy profit and fund everything g else Bc the brand sells and the stadium sells out.
Have to force their hand by not supporting them with the wallet

Back
Top Bottom