OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"paid for his wife"...? Huh? What do you mean?

I've heard that story. The way it was told to me though was that part of the trouble was he was messing with an undergrad sorority chick.

Have a few friends with ties to the program in Fayetteville and it is known within the circle that Bret is a major drunk. Always heard he was a real nice guy but it was time to cut ties with him.

Michigan hasn't played a good 4 quarters all season... Neither Peters or Speight will dress today from what is being said... JOK is terrible

Yeah I don’t see anyway for Michigan to move the ball.

If you're referring to the Caucasian segment of our fanbase, probably not but they'll get over it once we look better.
Good to know. I remember your stories about the "fans" and their reluctance of giving Cholie the keys because of his interracial marriage.

Strong?

Garbage. He's better suited for a b-level gig.

Mullen just isn't a sexy name, I get it. But he's a better coach than all of them

If Florida is getting turned down by their top coach, I wonder what's in store for TAMU, Arkansas and Tennessee? They're all gonna end up with C-list coaches.

Rooting for you guys, **** Ohio State

giphy.gif

This 2017 OSU team and the 2015 team will go down down as huge disappointments to me. They're the only team that can go toe-to-toe with Bama talent wise yet they drop games due to lack of focus and crappy play calling. If this OSU team with multiple first rounders on defense and redshirt senior QB loses 3 games I'll be disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom