OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So who takes auburn job if mulzahn goes to Arkansas?

7672834.jpg

UF going to strike out on Frost and Chip.

Hope they get Willie Taggert or Charlie Strong...I’d even settle for Joey Freshwater.

Chris Peterson to the Vols :nerd:....be a good hire

Chip was a done deal last week. I'll wait until a press conference is called. UF is still scheduled to meet with Frost's peeps tomorrow.

Chip was a done deal last week. I'll wait until a press conference is called. UF is still scheduled to meet with Frost's peeps tomorrow.

True, Chip is known to flip flop did same thing with Tampa Bay and Philly.

Frost will be at Nebraska, less pressure to win there.

True, Chip is known to flip flop did same thing with Tampa Bay and Philly.

Frost will be at Nebraska, less pressure to win there.

Frost is likely going to end up at Nebraska because it's his alma mater where he won a NC as a QB, and his biggest mentor is probably asking him to return. That fan base is just as nuts as UF (see Frank Solich firing) and at least UF's fan base's crazy expectations are more in line with that programs potential in 2017 when hitting at all cylinders.

Not expecting much from Michigan today... Like a 20point loss type expectation... Need some soul searching from Jim on his offense this offseason...

UF going to strike out on Frost and Chip.

Hope they get Willie Taggert or Charlie Strong...I’d even settle for Joey Freshwater.

Chris Peterson to the Vols :nerd:....be a good hire

I like Charlie strong but I’m not trusting him with a big school job again.

Not expecting much from Michigan today... Like a 20point loss type expectation... Need some soul searching from Jim on his offense this offseason...

I just don’t see it happening man. I think it’ll be a close game going into the 4th

Either way good luck, hope we get a clean game

Did not know Bielema was like that. He was cool with me. Bought me and the homies two rounds of drinks the night before Wisconsin played Oregon in the rose bowl a few years back. Things went downhill when my friend asked him if he should bet on them the next day.

Brett was a great interview on the Lebatard show the two times he was on.

He left Wisky in scumbag fashion. Sent his players to confront their oline coach when he left for UGA. Paid for his wife in Vegas. :lol: He's just a slimy guy.

"paid for his wife"...? Huh? What do you mean?

Dude was notorious for acting like a drunken ******* during his time at Madison too. There's a rumor that he had to be dragged away from a UW sorority house after showing up to their door drunk one time and wanting to come in.

Keep in mind dude was already the HC at the time and a grown *** man. He's a clown.

I've heard that story. The way it was told to me though was that part of the trouble was he was messing with an undergrad sorority chick.

Yeah. Chip accepted the job last weekend. The recent "UF is moving on" news makes me wonder if the contract talks fell apart or if its just fake news.

I just don’t see it happening man. I think it’ll be a close game going into the 4th

Either way good luck, hope we get a clean game

Michigan hasn't played a good 4 quarters all season... Neither Peters or Speight will dress today from what is being said... JOK is terrible

Makes UF look bad that you let someone agree to a contract then look around, even if its true

Waits for spin about how Chip wasn't their # 1 target

i don't think so. UF is bigger than Chip. They aint that worried, i'm sure.

They need to go ahead and get Mullen, now.

Chips staff is going to be insane. Would Helfrich join his staff again?

Ken Norton will probably be on his staff.

fuk.gif

damn, worst case scenario is coming true.

Your move Lynn.

Back
Top Bottom