OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude runs his mouth so much for a mediocre/poor coach. He bashed OSU and then went to lose to a MAC team. Think he bashed the SEC before coaching in it.

Plus he had his o-line confront their oline coach at his home when he took the job at Georgia. Pathetic.

This just in, Jen Bilema just filed divorce papers and was spotted in Vegas looking for fat guys she had no clue were college football coaches for 6 months into the relationship.

Did not know Bielema was like that. He was cool with me. Bought me and the homies two rounds of drinks the night before Wisconsin played Oregon in the rose bowl a few years back. Things went downhill when my friend asked him if he should bet on them the next day.

Did not know Bielema was like that. He was cool with me. Bought me and the homies two rounds of drinks the night before Wisconsin played Oregon in the rose bowl a few years back. Things went downhill when my friend asked him if he should bet on them the next day.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Frost to Florida ? Good we can beat the ***** outta his teams too and get his *** fired too. **** Florida...clown.

Yeah, he seems like a real cool dude. The kind most would get along with in person unless you piss him off, like your friend did...but isn't that everybody? :lol:

Do you know him?

I don't...I saw him on some behind the scenes thing with ESPN and he seemed like your everyday guy. A guy you'd drink with.

Just for the sake of chaos, I really need for Auburn to do the damn thing tomorrow and for Sconsin to top Minny by like 28.

Just for the sake of chaos, I really need for Auburn to do the damn thing tomorrow and for Sconsin to top Minny by like 28.

There won't be any chaos though, auburn, bama, and two others will get in if bama loses. No way they keep them out of the final four, based on the committees previous history. If bama wins, then there is a better chance of chaos for the last 3 spots.

^ You don't think filling those other 2 spots would be chaotic? I agree that if Auburn wins, they've played their way in, and that wouldn't bump Bama out of the 4... but then those other 2?

^ You don't think filling those other 2 spots would be chaotic? I agree that if Auburn wins, they've played their way in, and that wouldn't bump Bama out of the 4... but then those other 2?

Bama's not getting bumped out ultimately. They're likely in regardless what happens the next 2 weeks.

He left Wisky in scumbag fashion. Sent his players to confront their oline coach when he left for UGA. Paid for his wife in Vegas. :lol: He's just a slimy guy.

Dude was notorious for acting like a drunken ******* during his time at Madison too. There's a rumor that he had to be dragged away from a UW sorority house after showing up to their door drunk one time and wanting to come in.

Keep in mind dude was already the HC at the time and a grown *** man. He's a clown.

Dude was notorious for acting like a drunken ******* during his time at Madison too. There's a rumor that he had to be dragged away from a UW sorority house after showing up to their door drunk one time and wanting to come in.

Keep in mind dude was already the HC at the time and a grown *** man. He's a clown.

The way he left Wisconsin, he had a end of season meeting with his players, told them he was staying and wouldn't leave them. He hopped on a plane a few hours later (yes, same day, and left that afternoon), met with the ark personnel, signed a contract, and didn't even tell his players first that he was taking the job.... dude just bolted. Total d-bag.

Back
Top Bottom