OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Auburn might smoke Bama. Their defense looked suspect against Miss State (and by suspect I mean they actually looked beatable and not super human)

I think it'll be close but Bama wins. Hurts is very underrated. All he does is make plays in big games.

They wasn't supposed to beat em once according to y'all delusional Dawgs. That defense ain't going anywhere for Auburn. As I said earlier in the season, make UGA one dimensional and we'll get to see how good they really are, they have the D line to negate that running game and put the game in the hands of Fromm, he ain't ready for that.
I suppose uga will leave 3 scores on the field too according to ya pathetic prediction.

I think Auburn might smoke Bama. Their defense looked suspect against Miss State (and by suspect I mean they actually looked beatable and not super human)

Alabama's linebacker play has quietly been super meh this year. They've played a garbage *** schedule so until now no one had the personnel or coaching competence to be able to exploit it. If Gus and dem boys do what they did to Georgia this week to Bama, it'll all come down to how well Jalen Hurts plays.

Yes

-Shaun Dion Hamilton-starter (out for season)
-Christian Miller-starter (out since FSU game) could possible be back for Iron Bowl/conference title game or bowl game
-Terrell Lewis- key contributor (out since FSU game) same as Miller
-Mack Wilson- key contributor (will miss 3-4 weeks)

I suppose uga will leave 3 scores on the field too according to ya pathetic prediction.

That's part of the choking in their DNA.

I'm pretty sure I picked AUB to win the SEC before the season started anyway so not really going out on a limb here.

Anyway in news of teams who'll actually be in contention for the playoff still, I'm hoping the following scenario goes down. Auburn beats Bama in a classic nail biter game, Wisc goes onto win the Big 10, do they dare leave their cash cow in Bama at 11-1 out over a 13-0 or 12-1 Wisky team that's a Big 10 champ.

Last edited:
If Wisconsin loses, they’re out.

If they win out they’re good though.

I think 11-1 Bama gets in over any B1G or PAC 12 champ, unless Wisconsin runs the table.

Auburn, Bama, Miami, and OU are the four I’m picking to make it.

If they win out they’re good though.

I think 11-1 Bama gets in over any B1G or PAC 12 champ, unless Wisconsin runs the table.

Auburn, Bama, Miami, and OU are the four I’m picking to make it.

I'm leaning towards this scenario as well except swapping Clemson out for Miami. I think Wisky is losing to either Michigan or Ohio St in the Big 10 champ game. It'll be interesting to see how they do the seeding, do they do an Iron Bowl rematch for the semi or risk them both getting to the Final, cause Bama would have to be the #4 seed in that scenario one would think.

I think Ohio State is gonna sneak in. They're 8 in both polls and are likely to be there in the CFB playoff polls too.
- Bama beats (currently ranked #6) Auburn and (currently ranked #7) UGA
- They beat a ranked Michigan team and (currently ranked #5) Wisconsin.

OSU slides into the #4 spot. Book it

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Oklahoma
4. Ohio State

I think Ohio State is gonna sneak in. They're 8 in both polls and are likely to be there in the CFB playoff polls too.

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Oklahoma
4. Ohio State

Nah

1. Bama
2. Clemson
3. Oklahoma
4. Ohio State

After that Iowa debacle a 2 loss tO$U isn't getting in. Doesn't matter if they win out. Last year 2 loss Penn State was left out playing as well as anyone in the country for their last 8 games. Ohio JUST got the soul smacked out of them like last week. They're not making it.

Barring absolute chaos these last few weeks, it's Wisconsin or no one from the B1G.

After that Iowa debacle a 2 loss tO$U isn't getting in. Doesn't matter if they win out. Last year 2 loss Penn State was left out playing as well as anyone in the country for their last 8 games. Ohio JUST got the soul smacked out of them like last week. They're not making it.

Barring absolute chaos these last few weeks, it's Wisconsin or no one from the B1G.

Who gets in then if Bama wins out? PAC 12 is done after UW lost.

2 L UGA? UCF is probably not getting higher than like 11 :lol:.

If OSU and Bama both win out, OSU is in most likely.

I can’t handle watching another OSU thrashing. Quit that playoff talk, this bipolar *** team ain’t ready.

I’m enjoying time in the washed club with the homies

To be washed is to be at peace. I wish USC fans would let me enjoy my Pac 12 south championship instead of talking all this “we should be in the playoffs” nonsense. I want nothing to do with any of the playoff teams.

#WeWantUCF

I mean I’d be happy if they got in but I’m not gonna say they deserve it that’s for sure. Not to mention I truly think they’ll get washed against them other teams :smh:

Who gets in then if Bama wins out? PAC 12 is done after UW lost.

2 L UGA? UCF is probably not getting higher than like 11 :lol:.

If OSU and Bama both win out, OSU is in most likely.

If Bama wins out, it’s either:

Bama, Clemson/Miami, Oklahoma, Wisconsin

Or

Bama, Clemson/Miami, Oklahoma, Clemson/Miami

Or chaos like I said.

A 2 loss Clemson with the 2nd loss to Miami in a championship gets in over Ohio State. 2 loss UGA probably does too. So does 1 loss Miami.

If Bama wins out, it’s either:

Bama, Clemson/Miami, Oklahoma, Wisconsin

Or

Bama, Clemson/Miami, Oklahoma, Clemson/Miami

Or chaos like I said.

A 2 loss Clemson with the 2nd loss to Miami in a championship gets in over Ohio State. 2 loss UGA probably does too. So does 1 loss Miami.

In that scenario OSU has an L to a playoff team as well. It'll come down to what committee thinks is worse, getting blown out by an 8-4 Iowa or losing to a 4-8 Cuse. I still think they side with OSU in that scenario, which would have wins over PSU, MSU, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

To be washed is to be at peace. I wish USC fans would let me enjoy my Pac 12 south championship instead of talking all this “we should be in the playoffs” nonsense. I want nothing to do with any of the playoff teams.

#WeWantUCF
Amen

If your an up-incoming coordinator like a Moorhead, Manny Diaz, or Jeremy Pruitt, is UCF a better situation than any of the mid-tier P5 jobs that are going to open this cycle? The SEC schools like MSST, OM, and Arky are going to pay more, but you probably parlay the UCF situation into something big down the line.

Back
Top Bottom