OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
end the season 0-2 and we going to have a different convo

You think so? I've been reading that UCLA isn't looking to replace him and if anything it's more likely that he'd step down and go back to the NFL than be fired.

You think so? I've been reading that UCLA isn't looking to replace him and if anything it's more likely that he'd step down and go back to the NFL than be fired.

i would say a beat down to USC and lost to cal is going to have everyone up in arms. the bball teams trip to china took the spotlight off him last week.

he help turn UCLA around to something respectfully and then got lazy.

-he didnt take advantage of USC bad hires and probation years.
-bad staff hires
-takes a vaction ever summer when recruiting is pick up and doesnt like recruiting durning the season
-has yet to beat stanford

-he didnt take advantage of USC bad hires and probation years.
-bad staff hires
-takes a vaction ever summer when recruiting is pick up and doesnt like recruiting durning the season
-has yet to beat stanford
It’s crazy how parallel that situation and A&M are... His and Sumlin’s tenures are dead *** identical.

Couldn’t take advantage of Texas hiring that dummy Chollie.

Turned over every single coach he brought with him damn near twice.

Lazy, unorganized recruiter.

About to finish his tenure 1-11 against Bama and LSU, and hasn’t won an SEC West home game in like 3 years.

Didn’t even realize Mizzou put 50 on you guys yesterday. Butch was terribad.

Who are you guys looking at as a replacement? I’ve heard about the Gruden offer but nothing else.

IIRC it was reported that they are looking at Mullen.

It’s crazy how parallel that situation and A&M are... His and Sumlin’s tenures are dead *** identical.

Couldn’t take advantage of Texas hiring that dummy Chollie.

Turned over every single coach he brought with him damn near twice.

Lazy, unorganized recruiter.

About to finish his tenure 1-11 against Bama and LSU, and hasn’t won an SEC West home game in like 3 years.

exactly the point people have bring up when some one ask "would u take sumlin at UCLA"

it shouldn't be that hard to be in a rose bowl game/playoff race every few years with the talent UCLA can pull in.

what pro team would want him? His NFL days are over, as a head coach.

Mullen to tennessee makes a lot of sense.

I like Norvell and Fuentes. Like Fuentes a lot. V-tech better pay him a ton to lock him up

what pro team would want him? His NFL days are over, as a head coach.

He was getting HC looks two years ago and almost left. At this point, you’re right, D coordinator is prob the best gig he can get. But hey, even Sark got hired (granted by a Carroll guy.)

35F0BA67-A4F9-44AC-8640-E351E16C2B31.jpeg
Nooooooo

Does that wristband say DAT ***? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom