OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeap they have the right coaching staff. Theyll keep building with better recruits in the next year or 2 also. I tried telling people about them after there 4th game. Nobody believed me.

Cats thought i was literally trolling or just over hyped. The problem with most College Football Fans giving them props. Is that there a top special defensive team. Most people recognize a good offense.

While most people dont recognize a good deffense until after so many games have been played. Teams with historical defensive runs dont get respect until after theyve accomplished alot of success in a full season or more.

Kelly at halftime said were making alot of mistakes on Offense that we need to correct. He didn't say were facing a good defense. So we need to play better. That should show you the mindframe about a great defense.

Most dont respect it or just dont want to. People respect and hype up a great offensive team quicker. Which should be the opposite in Football. Because you can dismantle and destroy Teams with a dominant defense.

Most Colleges arent trying to put together a dominant defense like Miami has. Its always about the QB/RB/OL. Thats always the top priority for any Football Team.

DOZ9ud8WkAYR9F7.jpg

Only from the irrational. Most seem to just want him to fire the whole staff. :lol:

Less maybe O’Dell, Brewster, Tino, and maybe Craig. The rest they want out the door. Defense and O-line have been issues for several seasons.

The o-line coach will get fired, their o-line has been pretty awful for about 2 years

Grumblings about O-Line precede even the ‘13 Championship Season. Trickett will “retire”. I think his contract is up at the end of these season anyway.

Think Randy Sanders is done, too. I think he even interviewed with the Jaguars before this season even started.

Last edited:
I see J Williams decommitted for UK after the Miami visit ... Miami/ND game looked compelling for a recruit, especially as hyped as the stadium was. Can’t say I blame the kid. Where would you rather play? Lexington or Miami? That’s if he choose Miami ...

Last edited:
I can finally talk football again.

**** everyone involved in keeping this idiot in Knoxville all this time

Didn’t even realize Mizzou put 50 on you guys yesterday. Butch was terribad.

Who are you guys looking at as a replacement? I’ve heard about the Gruden offer but nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom