Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mk Ultra :lol:
He was out of character but he's been coming out of his shell gradually. Maybe the Charlos or the Watsons put the battery in his back.

That villain **** is cool until you take those Ls, then the fans and the internet nowadays won’t let you forget it. Gotta be built to deal with everybody wanting to see you lose. Broner tried the Floyd plan and failed and I think that’s part of the reason dude bugs out on social media every couple months.

But if they can keep the wins going and can actually talk without sounding cringe as **** then go for it I guess. Could definitely make things more interesting

That villain **** is cool until you take those Ls, then the fans and the internet nowadays won’t let you forget it. Gotta be built to deal with everybody wanting to see you lose. Broner tried the Floyd plan and failed and I think that’s part of the reason dude bugs out on social media every couple months.

But if they can keep the wins going and can actually talk without sounding cringe as **** then go for it I guess. Could definitely make things more interesting
Problem is nobody wants to fight them

Floyd was a heel, but was more of an a**hole flaunting his wealth. The Charlo's and Spence are viciously stopping their opponents so they make for better villains with the Us Against the World mentality.

upload_2018-9-11_13-59-32.jpeg

:rofl:

Boxing needs Canelo to win this fight right?
Damn I hate him and DLH but I feel GGG gon take a L I just have that feeling

Back
Top Bottom