Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2018-9-11_13-59-32.jpeg

:rofl:

:lol::lol::lol:

Cryin

I really can’t stand porters fighting style. Loose cannon. Spence gonna catch him coming in and sleep his ***. Floyd would’ve had a field day picking him apart with all that wild **** he does

I really can’t stand porters fighting style. Loose cannon. Spence gonna catch him coming in and sleep his ***. Floyd would’ve had a field day picking him apart with all that wild **** he does

I agree 1000%. Porter is a more wrecklace Tim Bradley. If he tries to crowd Spence like that he won’t last 5 rounds. Porter will never be more then a gatekeeper. Guys like Thurman, Bud, Spence, and if Mikey Garcia moves up will get the best of him 9/10 in the ring.

The question is though who does Mikey Garcia fight next? You guys think he should move up? Or stay and fight Lomenchenko?

I agree 1000%. Porter is a more wrecklace Tim Bradley. If he tries to crowd Spence like that he won’t last 5 rounds. Porter will never be more then a gatekeeper. Guys like Thurman, Bud, Spence, and if Mikey Garcia moves up will get the best of him 9/10 in the ring.

The question is though who does Mikey Garcia fight next? You guys think he should move up? Or stay and fight Lomenchenko?
He should move up no sense in getting washed by Lomo and messing up that
147 money...

Move up and fight Berto and see if he can handle a legit 147 WW first

He should move up no sense in getting washed by Lomo and messing up that
147 money...

Move up and fight Berto and see if he can handle a legit 147 WW first

Size matters, no way he gets washed in that fight, if anything he probably walks into the ring as the slight favorite. I'm no Mikey stan neither.

The only fight he should move up for is Manny, 147 is too big for him. If it wasn't he would have disposed of guys like Broner, Easter Jr., and Lipinets a lot easier than he did.

If he's truly free agent like he says he is then the Loma fight is still possible whenever the time comes when there is enough demand for it.

Size matters, no way he gets washed in that fight, if anything he probably walks into the ring as the slight favorite. I'm no Mikey stan neither.

I kind of agree with this. While I don’t think he would ruled as the favorite in Vegas, he would be a safe bet to win.

Manny doesn’t want to take any fights he can possibly lose so I think that’s out of the question. He’s pretty much becoming a world attraction money fighter. I can see him selling out arenas all over the world for the big tax free bag. His days of fighting for belts or putting guys over is gone. Like Geno said the money is in 147 for Garcia.

Back
Top Bottom