Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kind of agree with this. While I don’t think he would ruled as the favorite in Vegas, he would be a safe bet to win.

Manny doesn’t want to take any fights he can possibly lose so I think that’s out of the question. He’s pretty much becoming a world attraction money fighter. I can see him selling out arenas all over the world for the big tax free bag. His days of fighting for belts or putting guys over is gone. Like Geno said the money is in 147 for Garcia.

Trying to secure the best risk/reward ratio for Manny fight to fight is probably his camps main concern right now. They all know the wheels could fall off of him any moment, so if after Khan fight in the UK, if that or the Loma fight are the highest paying options on the table with the least amount of risk, I doubt he'll turn them down.

I get the sense that Manny and his team are content with doing one offs from here on out, and I don't blame them. The world attraction thing is a lot easier when you have a promotional body behind you. He barley got the last fight off the ground, I don't think they want to take that on.

Trying to secure the best risk/reward ratio for Manny fight to fight is probably his camps main concern right now. They all know the wheels could fall off of him any moment, so if after Khan fight in the UK, if that or the Loma fight are the highest paying options on the table with the least amount of risk, I doubt he'll turn them down.

I get the sense that Manny and his team are content with doing one offs from here on out, and I don't blame them. The world attraction thing is a lot easier when you have a promotional body behind you. He barley got the last fight off the ground, I don't think they want to take that on.
Exactly, but he doesn’t need promotion to fight overseas or even PPV money to make money anymore. He can sell out arenas in the UK and Russia off their promotion alone and make triple then what he would make fighting anybody in the US. I can see the Khan fight happening and if it would, that would be his last shot at having a PPV fight. The thing is though, Khan has a legit shot at beating him.

Hoping Chocolatito bounces back nicely after his two back to back L's.
Lemieux vs O'Sullivan sounds interesting.
Munguia looks promising.
And hopefully GGG gives Canelo all the smoke.

Hoping I can find a good stream for this fight. I’m def not paying to watch. :lol:I’ve been spoiled by all the good fights on Espn Plus, Showtime, and HBO

This GGG v Canelo fight should def be electrifying I hope. The first fight seemed like just guys who wanted to compete and respect one another. This time around these dudes hate each other :lol:

Back
Top Bottom