Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I like Spence, but :lol: at trying to act like Chris Aligeri is a name fighter.

His resume is better tho.

Last edited:
Porter's activity and style will make any fight he's in close. I had both the Brook and Thurman fights as close but wins for Brook and Thurman.

I don't understand the purpose of diminishing other boxer's resumes when these two are on a collision course to fight at some point. If he beats Crawford, the win won't really elevate his resume. If he loses, his career will be set back significantly.

I like Spence, but :lol: at trying to act like Chris Aligeri is a name fighter.

His resume is better tho.

I don't understand the purpose of diminishing other boxer's resumes when these two are on a collision course to fight at some point. If he beats Crawford, the win won't really elevate his resume. If he loses, his career will be set back significantly.

It's promoting, Canelo did the same thing to GGG, and remember when Floyd claimed that Manny fought all his leftovers?

Maybe with the ESPN machine behind Bud it could push him to superstardom, but I still don't see this fight happening anytime soon. Only twice have we seen two networks work together for a fight, and both of those had some of the most famous athletes on the planet, let alone boxing.

I think it's more likely Spence ends up moving up to 154 and eventually to 160 after cleaning out PBC's WW stable, and they never fight.

It's promoting, Canelo did the same thing to GGG, and remember when Floyd claimed that Manny fought all his leftovers?

Maybe with the ESPN machine behind Bud it could push him to superstardom, but I still don't see this fight happening anytime soon. Only twice have we seen two networks work together for a fight, and both of those had some of the most famous athletes on the planet, let alone boxing.

I think it's more likely Spence ends up moving up to 154 and eventually to 160 after cleaning out PBC's WW stable, and they never fight.
I know fighters do it all the time. But it's counterproductive. I also doubt Spence and Crawford will become crossover stars.

Well he’s not exactly lying. And he’s not really saying anything that boxing fans don’t discuss either.

And he’d actually been pretty reserved when speaking on Crawford up until this point, at least from what I’ve seen.

But if Crawford is just as confident on his side, which I’m sure he is, and they end up going back and forth in the media then it’ll just build even more hype for the fight. They’ll be fine.

Well he’s not exactly lying. And he’s not really saying anything that boxing fans don’t discuss either.

And he’d actually been pretty reserved when speaking on Crawford up until this point, at least from what I’ve seen.

But if Crawford is just as confident on his side, which I’m sure he is, and they end up going back and forth in the media then it’ll just build even more hype for the fight. They’ll be fine.
I just think this gimmick is lame and overused. I prefer Thurman's approach saying he's not afraid to fight anyone and "don't duck me son". He won over the fans by doing this. But as we found out people change. :lol:

I’m actually glad Spence was talking that talk last night instead of just letting it fly by and being reserved like he typically is. That’s what brings excitement and hype.

true... once that happens he will then wash triple g

true... once that happens he will then wash triple g

GGG will be long gone by then, especially Spence keeps on fighting only 1-2 times a year.

A Canelo fight might be possible one day if there is enough of a demand for it, but we're like 5 years away from that even being a remote possibility. A lot could change by then.

I’m actually glad Spence was talking that talk last night instead of just letting it fly by and being reserved like he typically is. That’s what brings excitement and hype.

Son these dudes were super lit. I don’t know if they was drunk or poppin pills. They were all super out of character besides lame *** Thurman. But yea Bud vs Spence isn’t going to JUST happen. They gotta speak it into reality, also the reporters and writers have to keep them on the hot seat about it.

I’m all for Broner vs DSG.
I’d like to see Thurman fight Khan in his tune up.

And as far as Spence fighting Porter early next year doesn’t do anything for me. I really wanted Spence to fight Mikey Garcia before he killed DSG or Porter.

Son these dudes were super lit. I don’t know if they was drunk or poppin pills. They were all super out of character besides lame *** Thurman. But yea Bud vs Spence isn’t going to JUST happen. They gotta speak it into reality, also the reporters and writers have to keep them on the hot seat about it.

I’m all for Broner vs DSG.
I’d like to see Thurman fight Khan in his tune up.

And as far as Spence fighting Porter early next year doesn’t do anything for me. I really wanted Spence to fight Mikey Garcia before he killed DSG or Porter.

All of this.

I think those dudes all genuinely respect each other but just pop **** as part of the competitive nature of the sport. They were super lit that night Idk what they were on in NY :lol:

Khan vs Thurman in a tune up fight is actually a good call and people will watch of course.

If the Spence vs Porter fight is made do you think they try to sell out Cowboys Stadium with that fight?

49F3C374-B1CE-4CC7-A8A7-C8BA21662EB7.jpeg
I was in Vegas over the weekend and picked up the odds on the fight.

Spence was either drunk or on mkultra Saturday night especially during that post fight conference lol. He doesn't even talk like that and his energy and answers were totally different when they asked his the same questions after the weigh in the day before.

Both dudes resumes are subpar and it's all because of politics

Spence was either drunk or on mkultra Saturday night especially during that post fight conference lol. He doesn't even talk like that and his energy and answers were totally different when they asked his the same questions after the weigh in the day before.

Both dudes resumes are subpar and it's all because of politics
He’s gets like that when he around them
Charlo Boyz Lol...

Back
Top Bottom