Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KAT got the post moves, the shot, he's athletic, entertaining. He's like a black Tim Duncan.

damn, it sucks watching Ros Gold do interviews for tnt and not solely for the warriors, feels like watching your girl cheat on you

With her fine ***. I know these NBA dudes chasing her. :smh:

I see wiggins slander anytime he plays poorly but never Lavine slander when he plays bad. If his 3 ball isn't falling he's not doing ****.

KAT got the post moves, the shot, he's athletic, entertaining. He's like a black Tim Duncan.

damn, it sucks watching Ros Gold do interviews for tnt and not solely for the warriors, feels like watching your girl cheat on you

With her fine ***. I know these NBA dudes chasing her. :smh:

like my brothers in the dubs thread have said, HB was ready to risk it all
Harrison-Barnes-Creepy.jpg

damn her jersey needa say Blindside.

door came outta nowhere. given the thud it made, that door had to have been heavy. **** reminds me of even miguel leg dropped a fan like he was coming off the top rope.

Last edited:
Russ might have a right to be upset but at the end of the day, that was another man's decision, and he had every right to make that decision. Who knows if they were really that cool though. KD said it himself, Russ got married, was doing his own thing (which there isn't anything wrong with) and etc.

Even if KD would've told Russ beforehand, Russ might've still felt a certain way.

All that shouldn't undo all the time they put in beforehand but life changes man. If I'm Russ, I'm burying the hatchet because life is too short but better believe, every time we set foot on court, I'm coming. Leave the hate on the court.

But you're not Russell

I'm really starting to dislike the NBA. every game is just a contest of who can shoot more 3s. and then the "fans" trying to vote in the entire GSW squad while Westbrook gets snubbed.

the league is trying to become a joke. that Greek guy with the long name and arms is cool though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom