Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokic, Embiid and KAT is one of the craziest young group of 5's I can remember.

Reminds me of when Hakeem, David Robinson and Ewing were all flourishing in the late 80's.
Lol... Jokic being in the same discussion with Embiid and Townes and then the Dream, The Admiral and Ewing.

He has a lot of potential and has played very well... but Embiid and Townes he isn't.

Last edited:

Reminds me of when Hakeem, David Robinson and Ewing were all flourishing in the late 80's.

Lol... Jokic being in the same discussion with Embiid and Townes and then the Dream, The Admiral and Ewing.

He has a lot of potential and has played very well... but Embiid and Townes he isn't.
Malone finally got his head out his *** and is finally playing Jokic big mins. He's averaging 25/11/5 this month. He looks very promising. Higher PER than embiid

feel free to point out where I was wrong in the dumb statement regardless, and feel free to @ me down the road
My Hawaiian bruh wildin with these statements.. Lavine scoring 20ppg shooting 46/40/86 my guy got that 50/40/90 potential :pimp: :pimp:

You not aware.

You ain't even spelling ****** names right, stop it. :lol:

Last edited:
My Hawaiian bruh wildin with these statements.. Lavine scoring 20ppg shooting 46/40/86 my guy got that 50/40/90 potential :pimp: :pimp:

LaVine will be great but he's been slumping in January.

Honestly the combination of he and Wiggins still doesn't work yet.

Their performances don't correlate at all, maybe that will change with Dunn but I doubt it because Ricky was playing his best ball recently and still.

I'm thinking eventually they may have to trade one of them with Dieng for a close to elite level player.

Just heard Courtney Lee's explanation 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Shoot the damn ball lol

Speaking of Injury, Gay ruptured his Achilles...that is the worst possible time. Contract year nearing Feb deadline...

Speaking of Injury, Gay ruptured his Achilles...that is the worst possible time. Contract year nearing Feb deadline...

Yea he's ******.

Terrible timing, sad for him for sure.

Hopefully he can still come back and be effective, it took Wesley Matthews a long time to get right after his.

Can I get a Scouting Report on the following Players

Abdel Nader
Jalen Jones
Coty Clarke
Marcus Georges-Hunt
James Holland

AR too cold
Lost in all of this is the fact that having the players vote was an absolute disaster.

128 people didn't vote for LeBron... 154 people didn't vote for Durant.... Not to mention all the people that voted for themselves/wasted votes on guys who haven't even played.

I've never been one to get worked up about the ASG, it's a nonsense game for the fans, but adding contract incentives to it changed the game a lot. Now the league has to seek ways to try and balance out the fans. This was a bad one.

Brice Johnson got s vote fam

The next game he plays will literally be his first ever :rofl:

I mean you can say that you watched them play and all but you really can't compare them to that era without really being fully immersed in the era of Hakeem

I mean you can say that you watched them play and all but you really can't compare them to that era without really being fully immersed in the era of Hakeem

I'm comparing the on court production which is all that ever should be compared.

Hakeem is my favorite player of all time, all I'm saying is that these 3 young guys are at the exact same level as those other 3 at the same age.

You can throw Shaq in there too.

Will the careers unfold the same way? Of course not, it's a new era and we can't tell the future but it's bright.

I can see Embid and KAT but not Jokic.

Jokic has potential though. But coming out of the gates, nah, he doesn't deserve to be placed with KAT and Embid.

I can see Embid and KAT but not Jokic.

Jokic has potential though. But coming out of the gates, nah, he doesn't deserve to be placed with KAT and Embid.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/tiny.cgi?id=Ucphh

That's wrong.

Jokic has been better than both Embiid and KAT this year.

He's 4th in PER for a guy in his 1st or 2nd year behind Shaq, AD, and David Robinson.

Ahead of Hakeem.

Embiid is 6th

KAT is 10th.

Granted, PER isn't the end all be all but it is VERY telling especially comparing big men to each other no matter the era.

He also is a superior passer to everybody on the list and has the best shooting %.

Shouts to my guy Myles Turner 25th too.

Last edited:
Jokic is good. Not denying that at all man.

Just saying he isn't on their levels.

That isn't saying he doesn't have AllS tar potential, but they both have potential to be the best player in the League at some point.

Jokic does NOT have that much potential

^how do you know that?
you are speculating into the future?

as of right now, i feel those young guys are all on the same level. anything can happen as they progress

paul pierce, vince and dirk came out of the same class. vince got that quick start and was the next mj. dirk was pretty solid, but many wouldnt have said he was going to be great.

just realized these guys still in the league :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Jokic is the best player on his team (which might be a playoff team right now).

He might be the best passing center the league has seen this Divac with range out to three.

He might not be exactly at their level especially defensively but he is really, really good. He is already an all-star caliber player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom