Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokic is the best player on his team (which might be a playoff team right now).

He might be the best passing center the league has seen this Divac with range out to three.

He might not be exactly at their level
especially defensively but he is really, really good. He is already an all-star caliber player.
That is all I said from the Jump my man

Knew the Magic was going to be suspect after they got Ibaka AND Bismack.

Just made no sense with their roster construction.

Vucci Mane is their best offensive player, so take minutes away from him with a guy who can't score at all.

Aaron Gordon is their highest potential lottery pick, so bring in a guy who plays his natural position and force him to be a 3 where he is far less effective.

Even if hezonja plays he not gon do **** ...he just spots up and bricks 3's , can't eem dribble :lol: :smh:

My squad sucks , all they got is Aaron Gordon playing outta position n my guy Vucci mane who doesn't play defense n isn't valuable to a bad team like the Magic :smh: ...maybthe lottery luck fall in the teams favor one more :pimp: [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:

Vucci Mane is their best offensive player, so take minutes away from him with a guy who can't score at all.

Aaron Gordon is their highest potential lottery pick, so bring in a guy who plays his natural position and force him to be a 3 where he is far less effective.
The way they set the team up this year was never gon work ...no lineups that can score n defend at the same time

Been a big Jokic fan since his days on Mega Basket. Happy to see him thriving :pimp:

The way they set the team up this year was never gon work ...no lineups that can score n defend at the same time
Rob Hennigan getting ready for a panic trade to save his job.

Rob henny sucks too , been trying get him outta there for a couple seasons now ...y'all should call him if u really trying get ready of luol or Lou :lol:

Rob henny sucks too , been trying get him outta there for a couple seasons now ...y'all should call him if u really trying get ready of luol or Lou
laugh.gif
is he really dumb enough to take Luol? 

i hope so

bring Vuc back to SoCal

who started this alpha/beta nonsense? I didn't hear that term regularly used in sports until a couple years ago.

I'm really starting to dislike the NBA. every game is just a contest of who can shoot more 3s. and then the "fans" trying to vote in the entire GSW squad while Westbrook gets snubbed.

the league is trying to become a joke. that Greek guy with the long name and arms is cool though.
Don't know why the media and other players especially have a vote. A few players haven't played this season like Ben Simmons and got a vote. It shows the players really don't care. Its a meaningless game. so why not let the public decide who plays? If I was Russ I wouldn't eem show up

if the public decides, russ still wouldn't start and ZaZa would. and dwade over DeKobe.

Just heard Courtney Lee's explanation :lol:  :rofl:

Shoot the damn ball lol

Lee sounded like he was explaining the theory of relativity lmaooo. like bruh, you were wide open. His peripheral vision is buns if he thinks a guy in a suit is guarding him. If I see a guy in a suit, on the court, I'm immediately running into him so we ca get that technical foul shot. And the ball back. Dudes iq is buns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom