Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking every NBA MVP is in the hall or will be

Derrick Rose is gonna be the only MVP who doesn't make it

rose will be a hall of famer lol
don't think y'all understand how easy the basketball hall of fame is to get into

who started this alpha/beta nonsense? I didn't hear that term regularly used in sports until a couple years ago.

I don't know, but it sucks.

it's the most nonsensical label applied to athletes. people who use it here are in love with alphas when they're dominating a game and winning but blame the alpha's teammates when they lose after he's shot an efficient 5 for 26 and refuses to the pass to the open shooter.

rose will be a hall of famer lol
don't think y'all understand how easy the basketball hall of fame is to get into

Lolwut?

What has he done to make it to the hall besides that controversial MVP? A conference finals appearence or 2?

Maybe if he was an international player but I don't see it happening at all :lol:

Last edited:
Might as well quit calling it the hall of fame then and rename it the hall of good :lol:

Last edited:
With numerous records though no?

He's arguably the GOAT at one aspect of the game too,what is Rose even near being the GOAT at?

Not goat of anything but having an MVP and rookie of the year helps.

Calvin Murphy averaged 18, 4 and 2. The hall of fame is not as exclusive as you would think it is

Rose can't be the player he once was on the Knicks. It's Carmelo's team

But it seems like all the tools to be that player is there. Just needs the right situation.

Bless your heart.
rose stans dedicated
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom