Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

if this kid develops to what pop and the organization think he is capable of :x
even got that jamal crawford kick out with the legs to draw the foul on 3s :lol:

pau gasol breaking his hand in warmups/layup line :x

Last edited:
KD is a certified BAN. Anyone taking his side vs Russ I question your ethics on a personal level.

If you and a friend start a business but your friend leaves for your competitor then I'd like to see you wish them well and just get over it. No loyalty or dog in KD. He wanted the easy way out. He's cotton candy and a D rider for getting a 2 Pac tat after saying on the record Biggie was his favorite rapper.

this is the dumbest comparison ive EVER read

they were not a business. this analogy is so off i dont know why im replying but i am.

clay bennet owns that team. not kd nor westbrook. they are employees of clay bennett.

so if you and your boy work at shoe palace and one of yall leave for footlocker yall gonna hate that man?? please

you guys hate kd because he went to the warriors and was never that street ***** kind yall like to worship in the nba

kd and westbrook played together how many years? and didnt win a damn thing together.

90 percent of the nba are friends and players move all the time every year but yall got problems with kd lol

that **** dont even make sense and yall know it

If Wolves want to win just keep feeding Kat.

If Lavine and Wiggs can forgo some food for once and let him eat.............they won't though. No Way No Way

I don't ever want friends like you.

thats cool cuz u was never a friend

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom