Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if warriors fall to the #2 seed thats a real story..
I guess. I don't think it particularly matters whether they have to run through Memphis and Houston instead of Denver and Utah/LAC... doesn't seem like that drastic of a difference, both going to be tough

nerd.gif

Excellent

But I want yall to get a good pick 
ohwell.gif

Yeah thibs finally got them boys playing defense.

Took half a year but it's going up. The return of Rubio has helped a lot too.

GS only favored 5.. even the odds makers ain't too confident in them tonight :pimp: :pimp:

#1 defense, #1 rebounding in the league since the ASB.

Rubio been's averaging a double double, Towns/Wiggins highest scoring in duo basketball over the last month.

Over the past 40 games or so, they've been .500. Only reason they're out of the playoffs is because they started the season so dreadfully thanks to those 3rd quarters.

Then again, Denver was limiting Jokic's mins to start the season so you can call it a wash.

Regardless, this shouldn't be an easy W for the Warriors. Wouldn't be surprised if they get caught tonight.

As time has went along NT has began to get weirder & weirder by the post, dudes be having internal frustration towards people they don't know :lol:

Denver could've got a better deal for Nurkic but they had to trade him asap because of how good JOKIC is. Can't really fault Denver for trading him. Nurkic wasn't as good as JOKIC. Jokic needs 30+ minutes & Nurkic wouldn't have been happy with 15 minutes a game. Credit to Portland for recognizing an undervalued talent and trading for him. Smart move for Portland. Way to rebound after handcuffing yourself by giving Ezili, Turner & Crabbe 200 million guaranteed.

in case anyone forgot, the bulls traded nurkic + gary harris + two 2nd rd picks for doug mc dermott. who they traded for cam payne :frown:

I felt the knife turn as I was reading this :smh: .. pathetic

Booker gets so much hype and gets talked about like a superstar while Dlo gets constantly ******* on. But what does Booker do better than Dlo? Shoot more?

Not acting like Booker is trash but the way people hype Book while ******** on Dlo is laughable. Dlo is learning a tougher position, had to deal with Kobe/Lou, has better assist/rebounding/turnover rates and the shooting percentages aren't really that far off. Booker just puts up more shots and averages more points so some people think that makes him better.

Nobody talks about Booker like a superstar, his game is just appreciated. He's a very smart player on the court for the most part, moves incredibly well off the ball, makes good reads for a shooting guard. Some people just feel he's gonna become something nice. Booker fit in the league as soon as his first game, Russell has taken longer.
I'm a Lakers fan that wants to see D Lo flourish but I wouldn't compare him to Booker just yet. Booker does a lot of little things right that go unnoticed.

N Booker wasn't hyped in the draft nor does he have the Lakers fan machine behind him ...that's how he's under the radar and D Lo always talked about

GWJ been looking good since the calendar flipped. Numbers comparing favorably to the big buck in Wisconsin's 19 year old season. @JD1281 what's good playboy. Stay shleep NT

This is sad man. I'll address this for the last time so it's not cluttering the thread with foolishness. 

You've scoured my profile and branched out to my social media in hopes to find something to embarrass me about. My life is beautiful fam. There's absolutely nothing I have to be insecure about. I don't have to challenge anyone, on , or for anything. I find no solace or elevation in my psyche by trying to frame myself on the internet in comparison to people I have never met. You readily had an IG vid of your wife cheering you on in a rec game, you're posting pics of your wife baiting other people to do the same, you're asking people to post vids of them balling to compare to yours, and you've PM'ed me several times which I have ignored for the most part. If you're unable to see your out of pocket here bruh IDK what to tell ya. I will to it that you find the confidence you're seeking from a board of men in your wife. Women are usually pretty good at sensing insecurities, particularly men with Napoleon complex. Keep at it like this and don't be surprised when she's on someone else IG calling another man papi and he's yelling out Kobe. Peace. 

This is sad man. I'll address this for the last time so it's not cluttering the thread with foolishness. 

You've scoured my profile and branched out to my social media in hopes to find something to embarrass me about. My life is beautiful fam. There's absolutely nothing I have to be insecure about. I don't have to challenge anyone, on , or for anything. I find no solace or elevation in my psyche by trying to frame myself on the internet in comparison to people I have never met. You readily had an IG vid of your wife cheering you on in a rec game, you're posting pics of your wife baiting other people to do the same, you're asking people to post vids of them balling to compare to yours, and you've PM'ed me several times which I have ignored for the most part. If you're unable to see your out of pocket here bruh IDK what to tell ya. I will to it that you find the confidence you're seeking from a board of men in your wife. Women are usually pretty good at sensing insecurities, particularly men with Napoleon complex. Keep at it like this and don't be surprised when she's on someone else IG calling another man papi and he's yelling out Kobe. Peace. 
Still have no clue what these cats are arguing about 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom