Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying though why would either agree to this meeting?
"Want to meet my larger crackhead boyfriend that faced death?"
"Sure let's be friends"

This Chris Andersen transformation gif though

a49ea451d5bafcddde4ceeebc0f5ab75.gif

Dubs looking bad. Steph better complain about their roster next imterview.

Booker gets so much hype and gets talked about like a superstar while Dlo gets constantly ******* on. But what does Booker do better than Dlo? Shoot more?

Not acting like Booker is trash but the way people hype Book while ******** on Dlo is laughable. Dlo is learning a tougher position, had to deal with Kobe/Lou, has better assist/rebounding/turnover rates and the shooting percentages aren't really that far off. Booker just puts up more shots and averages more points so some people think that makes him better.
If I had to choose between the two I would choose Dlo.

Booker is a nice SG but I think Dlo is better.

In a league where SG's are a delicacy and PG's are everywhere, it'd be silly to chose a PG, especially Dlo, over Booker, but I would choose Dlo.

And just from the outside looking in, and not looking closely, I still feel like Dlo is being jerked around a little bit by Luke.

Like, last year you had to deal with the Kobe sitch and this year I feel like Luke is that 'old bitter guy' semi-jelly of an annoying *** douche bag like Dlo.

Bottom line, Dlo> Booker for me. 

Denver could've got a better deal for Nurkic but they had to trade him asap because of how good JOKIC is. Can't really fault Denver for trading him. Nurkic wasn't as good as JOKIC. Jokic needs 30+ minutes & Nurkic wouldn't have been happy with 15 minutes a game. Credit to Portland for recognizing an undervalued talent and trading for him. Smart move for Portland. Way to rebound after handcuffing yourself by giving Ezili, Turner & Crabbe 200 million guaranteed.
yeah but they gave a first round pick to trade him away, seemed crazy then and even more so now

in case anyone forgot, the bulls traded nurkic + gary harris + two 2nd rd picks for doug mc dermott. who they traded for cam payne
frown.gif
To be fair, they traded the picks that turned into Nurk and Gary and 1 first rd pick for Dougie, they didn't actually have Nurk and Gary and then swap, that's a huge huge difference.

Last edited:
Hope LO washed TT....

That ***** annoys me for some reason. Been that way since I saw him play in HS.

Hell of an offensive rebounder though.

Why Khloe think that was a good idea? :lol:

L's being handed all around

both them guys are dumb as hell. stupid idiots. khloe look like she stink. just imagine what the p like

tt the dumbest ***** of them all getting sloppy thirds from the ugly fat sister of the family no less

the ***** must be insecure with a small *** ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom