Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khloe-Kardashian-without-makeup.jpg

only one can have this

looking like dan schnieder from head of the class

GWJ been looking good since the calendar flipped. Numbers comparing favorably to the big buck in Wisconsin's 19 year old season. @JD1281 what's good playboy. Stay shleep NT

Wow, 3 whole games against the Pelicans, Mavs, and Suns. I see the light now. Best player in the league in 2 years.

i'm pretty sure mcdermott was drafted by the nuggets and nurkic by the bulls

either way 2 first rounders + 2 second rounders for a guy you gave up on in 2 years

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure mcdermott was drafted by the nuggets and nurkic by the bulls

either way 2 first rounders + 2 second rounders for a guy you gave up on in 2 years
Hey man, if Bulls didn't give up on him OKC's bench would be worse.

Bulls made the right move.

And yes, Nurkic was drafted by Bulls then traded, my beasy.

From the Predictions Thread

Most Valuable Player:
LeBron James

Defensive Player of the Year:
Rudy Gobert

Rookie of the Year:
Ingram

Sixth Man of the Year:
Eric Gordon

Most Improved Player:
Clint Capela

Coach of the Year:
Brad Stevens

Executive of the Year:
Bob Meyers

NBA Champions:
Cavs over Warriors in 7.

Finals MVP:
LeBron James

Key Headlines:
Warriors "struggle". Finish with 62 wins.
D'Antoni brings the rockets byke. Harden goes ham.

I was a believer in D'Antoni and Harden. Peobably should have picked him for COY.

My standings were terrible.

How are y'all headasses predictions looking?

Bout that action boss :pimp:

Boston Hawks will underachieve now that they actually have expectations. Brown might be a player tho if he gets any burn

Bucks will also fail to live up to the hype.

Pistons will go as far as a team led by reggie Jackson can go. That's not a compliment.

Knicks will shock the world and not be garbage. However porzingis will be viewed more critically and fans will start to take note of his flaws

Ditto the kings and boogie

Lakers will be in the mix for a playoff seed

Clippers gonna clip

Pelicans gonna pelican't

Rockets will take off hot then fizzle out

Jeremy Lin will be exposed for the average/below average player he is now that he can't hide behind the luster of a playoff team

Mudiay will prove to be a bust

Sixers will end up trading Noel to a western conference contender for a fringe player and a late 1st rounder or two

Memphis

Orlando's rebuild will continue to underwhelm

Okc will have a dream season and finish as a top 5 seed. However they won't make it out the 1st round

Gsw 76-6

Spurs will reinvent themselves as an offense only powerhouse. Pop will once again self destruct in the playoffs and lose to one of the other Texas teams

Leemelone gonna leemelone

Last edited:
Ingram is going to be a Great.

He's too polished and gets to his spots too easy, and he's fluid. 

He doesn't commit to his moves or decisions and it lets the defender catch up.

Once the speed of the game slows down for him, RIP field.

The world where the Lakers have Giannis w/ a jumper, Blake Griffin 2.0, and prime T-Mac, but still somehow are dead last in their conference.

Don't forget we still have young Harden :pimp:

In all seriousness, the Tmac comparison almost made me throw my computer when it happened.

I remember a few Barkley comparisons for Randle too :smh:

I'm bullish on BI. Thought he was the clear cut 2nd prospect in the 2016 draft. But I just wasn't a fan. He was so bad in 2016 that is was almost laughable. He's turned a corner and looks a lot more comfortable lately. He's been a lot more aggressive since Lou got traded and it's fun to watch. He NEEDS to get his ft % higher. **** is a joke right now. really interested to see the leap he makes this summer / next year. Especially after a full offseason weight / shooting program.

I agree with a-friend tho, he has a high bball iq and knows how to play. He's recently getting stronger and jumping off 1 foot & using his length. That'll help a lot as he learns how to finish around the rim.

Last edited:
Nobody thinks BI is the ROY right now. And that's sad cuz this seems like a top 3 terrible rookie class of my lifetime.

Brogdon & Saric are the only options at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom