Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn that dude is really in his feels because HE misinterpreted your post??

:lol: :smh:

roll.gif

Denver really gave up Nurkic and a first rounder..... Plumlee cool but sheeshhhhh

Portland has 3 first round picks this summer, nice

damn that dude is really in his feels because HE misinterpreted your post??

laugh.gif
mean.gif
Lol guess so. It's not too often something on the internet makes me authentically laugh out loud, but each PM has had me rolling
You too slow to understand that someone can easily not understand that post.

How can you not give into that part. Just say my bad my writing was trash that day, but nah you need scrnshots for NT to cape for you
laugh.gif

Then you go on about Napoleon, and enjoy my wife.

I guess if you want to reach and say I was challenging dudes to make a point of what?  I'm an *** for posting a basketball vid

Stay preaching and not willing to learn your mistakes.

Our all-star contest winner should receive their prize on Sunday, let's hear some suggestions and ideas for the next contest.

@me if you've got any ideas.

Cavs 3-3 since ASB in games Lebby's played in, 3-5 in total

Hmm

Warriors and Cavs washed

Did I do it right

Last edited:
Denver could've got a better deal for Nurkic but they had to trade him asap because of how good JOKIC is. Can't really fault Denver for trading him. Nurkic wasn't as good as JOKIC. Jokic needs 30+ minutes & Nurkic wouldn't have been happy with 15 minutes a game. Credit to Portland for recognizing an undervalued talent and trading for him. Smart move for Portland. Way to rebound after handcuffing yourself by giving Ezili, Turner & Crabbe 200 million guaranteed.

Cavs 3-3 since ASB in games Lebby's played in, 3-5 in total

Hmm

Warriors and Cavs washed

Did I do it right

the difference with cavs and warriors, i don't think the cavs care much about the regular season. but the warriors have gone out of there way to say they want the #1 seed, clearly they don't want to face houston and san antonio in a 7 game series.

Denver could've got a better deal for Nurkic but they had to trade him asap because of how good JOKIC is. Can't really fault Denver for trading him. Nurkic wasn't as good as JOKIC. Jokic needs 30+ minutes & Nurkic wouldn't have been happy with 15 minutes a game. Credit to Portland for recognizing an undervalued talent and trading for him. Smart move for Portland. Way to rebound after handcuffing yourself by giving Ezili, Turner & Crabbe 200 million guaranteed.

yeah but they gave a first round pick to trade him away, seemed crazy then and even more so now

in case anyone forgot, the bulls traded nurkic + gary harris + two 2nd rd picks for doug mc dermott. who they traded for cam payne :frown:

Yeah they should've got a better deal but Nurkic's value was probably extremely low & they were pressed to give JOKIC his minutes for a playoff run.

And i forgot about the Bulls trade. ****** management :smh:

Last edited:
the difference with cavs and warriors, i don't think the cavs care much about the regular season. but the warriors have gone out of there way to say they want the #1 seed, clearly they don't want to face houston and san antonio in a 7 game series.
Meh, even if this were true, what does this have to do with the overall point... they're both "struggling" since All-Star break. NT going NT and panicking

yeah but they gave a first round pick to trade him away, seemed crazy then and even more so now

in case anyone forgot, the bulls traded nurkic + gary harris + two 2nd rd picks for doug mc dermott. who they traded for cam payne
frown.gif
Hindsight is hindsight but 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom