Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs up 80-73 to end the third quarter. LeBron goes to the bench to rest. 3 and a half minutes into the 4th quarter when LeBron enters the game again the Pistons are up 86-80. Unbelievable. What a bunch of bums. You'd think they'd have some pride and make the extra effort for not constantly being known as a bunch of LeBron coattail riders, but they seem to be very much okay with it.

Didn't take long from being the deepest LeBron team last week for this type of hot take. I'll give them some time and (Pun intended) Love.

Deron Williams had 4 points tonight. Derrick Williams had 2 points. AND LeBron played 39 minutes.

WTF happened?

Last edited:
All together now, Lebron needs more..
1. ...Space on his trophy shelf?

2. ...columns in the official stat records once he becomes the first player who has career rebounds consisting of 5 digits as well as career assists consisting of 5 digits?

3. ...qualified psychiatrists who can help his haters get some sleep and live a normal life?

Glazzies is right though.

Lebron comes out and they act like they can't hold it down.
These aren't Kay Felders and Jordan Mcrae's holding it down while Bron rests, these are veterans man, real legit threats on both sides of the ball.

Show a little effort while he catches his breath.
It's even worse than what Russ had to deal with when he comes out because unlike Bron, Russ' supporting cast are true backups to role players and or Rookies, not legit backups.

Give more.
Do more.
Hell, just don't blow the frigging lead every time Bron comes out for Gatorade breaks, Jesus Christ man.

Last edited:
He's only coming out for 1-3 minutes at a time.

Have some pride and pay that man his money in hard work since he's still yet to get a Max because he's sacrificing, and I believe he's sacrificed more than enough.

Tried to tell you guys the Deron and Bogut moves wouldn't be the game changer you thought they'd be
Went from inexperienced players to washed and injury prone veterans

Last edited:
:rofl:

Webber does go into his own lane when describing the "heart" and "drive" of players as they play Basketball.

I find it interesting, though sometimes inappropriately lengthy.

I do find it hilarious to listen to viewer complaints about him in combination with his "insight" therefore I appreciate his commentary even more so than before.
:rofl:

Last edited:
Happy Nurkic and Jokic both get to flourish.

Was a huge nurkic fan at draft, i thought missed on another ome when he wasn't getting burn playing behind jokic.

tumblr_omf5qo2Ef31qe1x8qo1_500.jpg

Booker gets so much hype and gets talked about like a superstar while Dlo gets constantly ******* on. But what does Booker do better than Dlo? Shoot more?

Not acting like Booker is trash but the way people hype Book while ******** on Dlo is laughable. Dlo is learning a tougher position, had to deal with Kobe/Lou, has better assist/rebounding/turnover rates and the shooting percentages aren't really that far off. Booker just puts up more shots and averages more points so some people think that makes him better.

Last edited:
Cavs up 80-73 to end the third quarter. LeBron goes to the bench to rest. 3 and a half minutes into the 4th quarter when LeBron enters the game again the Pistons are up 86-80. Unbelievable. What a bunch of bums. You'd think they'd have some pride and make the extra effort for not constantly being known as a bunch of LeBron coattail riders, but they seem to be very much okay with it.
Everyone outside of Bron Frye & RJ had a negative +/- :lol:

Deron Williams has largely been a train wreck. Maybe Love's return will right the ship but by April they need to be comfortable playing at least 7-8 mins without Bron.

25-6 record now (.760) when the Brodie stat pads

He's assist hunting, though.

:lol: they have no business playing .700+ ball over any decent sample size. Damn shame he's not gonna win that award

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom