Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible man, we just out of Sink, Ty Lue confused on rotations, we got 18 games to kinda start getting a rhythm, gonna be hard to get all these guys in Sink, first round of playoffs should help

Eat these words wavy

Jesus Christo (in espanol)

How many times do I have to say that Steph was better than LeBron last year....UP until the finals. I said "it was arguable".

This is fact man :lol:.

Bron PROVED during the finals he was a better player. But for 95% of the season....Steph Curry had a better season than LeBron.

At that time....that was true.

I'll Gladly admit when I'm wrong. I wasn't wrong here

Last edited:
Terrible man, we just out of Sink, Ty Lue confused on rotations, we got 18 games to kinda start getting a rhythm, gonna be hard to get all these guys in Sink, first round of playoffs should help

Don't worry they got the rockets next. They the ultimate slump buster right now

Last edited:
Eat these words wavy

Jesus Christo (in espanol)

How many times do I have to say that Steph was better than LeBron last year....UP until the finals. I said "it was arguable".

This is fact man :lol:.

Bron PROVED during the finals he was a better player. But for 95% of the season....Steph Curry had a better season than LeBron.

At that time....that was true.

I'll Gladly admit when I'm wrong. I wasn't wrong here

Lebron been proving he's the best for almost a decade now. :lol: Some dudes might've had a better season than him but he's always been the best PLAYER. It's a big difference. Steph was/is a better shooter and that's it.

Cavs up 80-73 to end the third quarter. LeBron goes to the bench to rest. 3 and a half minutes into the 4th quarter when LeBron enters the game again the Pistons are up 86-80. Unbelievable. What a bunch of bums. You'd think they'd have some pride and make the extra effort for not constantly being known as a bunch of LeBron coattail riders, but they seem to be very much okay with it.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2362443/[/quote]

Sync**** is that better?[/quote]

My bad :lol, reminded me of "Irv Gotti in the club getting tipsy"

[img]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2362448/

Last edited:
Cavs up 80-73 to end the third quarter. LeBron goes to the bench to rest. 3 and a half minutes into the 4th quarter when LeBron enters the game again the Pistons are up 86-80. Unbelievable. What a bunch of bums. You'd think they'd have some pride and make the extra effort for not constantly being known as a bunch of LeBron coattail riders, but they seem to be very much okay with it.

Does he need more assistance?

My bad :lol, reminded me of "Irv Gotti in the club getting tipsy"[/quote]

'she 5'2"' 8o

Conley so bad tonight he might just give LAC their groove back.

Dude is like 1-54 fga

Who you want in the playoffs?
For OKC?

I'd like Spurs 1st round for the best chance to advance.

I'd like GSW 1st round for the chance at ending their title hopes and seeing KD"s and Lacobs faces.

I'd like nothing more than to avoid Memphis/Rockets

...and LAC, well, I don't think they can make it to the playoffs healthy so I'd take them in any round.

Last edited:
Does he need more assistance?
Well, he beat a 73 win team to win a championship while becoming the first player ever to lead a playoff series of any length in every single statistical category in a series that went to 7 games while playing with those bums that wouldn't even make the playoffs without him and are 4-20 in the 24 games he missed since the return and 0-5 without him this season. That was the single greatest feat in basketball history.

Last edited:

Look at there record the past 3 years when Bron doesn't play :smh:

http://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland-...thout-lebron-james-cavaliers-remain-at-a-loss

Last edited:

My bad :lol, reminded me of "Irv Gotti in the club getting tipsy"[/quote]

'she 5'2"' 8o[/quote]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] all good, didn't even notice till you pointed it out, game had me all frustrated

Last edited:
Well, he beat a 73 win team to win a championship while becoming the first player ever to lead a playoff series of any length in every single statistical category in a series that went to 7 games while playing with those bums that wouldn't even make the playoffs without him and are 4-20 in the 24 games he missed since the return and 0-5 without him this season. That was the single greatest feat in basketball history.

He was 1 on 5 out there?

:smh: at the Grizzlies throwing games

Used to root for them during the Rudy Gay era. Team annoys me now.

(Great scouting though).

:smh: at the Grizzlies throwing games

Used to root for them during the Rudy Gay era. Team annoys me now.

(Great scouting though).

Who exactly are they tanking for? They'll probably get bounced in the 1st rd regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom