Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were excuses last finals?

cmon man. That clearly wasn't what dude was saying :lol:.

But in both finals....each team was missing vital parts. GSW had no excuse last year. I don't believe Clev had an excuse the year before. Injuries are part of the game. As it stands....both teams are 1-1. Clev can hang their nuts now....and rightfully so. But let's not act like Golden State isn't a Championship team in their own right.

If there is a rematch.....all we can ask for is both teams to be healthy.

You been low key hating on Curry since last year now. He goofed LAST finals. Having a "mortal year" (still ELITE though). I don't seee your endgame with this. What happened to the Spurs love :smh:.

Went from rooting for Kawhi when he was strapping LeBron....to never mentioning Kawhi and riding for Bron at every turn :smh: .

Every post of yours is some kind of "Steph slander"....because you feel he's not getting the same type of "slander".....that LeBron would get if/when he underperformes.

I peep it.

Hmm.. seems like you're always stumped when you get thrown ice cold facts [emoji]129300[/emoji] :lol:

Your're asking me why a grown Man took advantage of free agency to play for any team he wanted to? Is that what you are asking me? Wow something is really up with your head. Some of the idiodic questions really show me what kind of person you are. I don't play with people with brain problems [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Yikes. The only thing worse than your takes is your grammar and spelling. Go back to school bruh

Last edited:
cmon man. That clearly wasn't what dude was saying :lol:.

But in both finals....each team was missing vital parts. GSW had no excuse last year. I don't believe Clev had an excuse the year before. Injuries are part of the game. As it stands....both teams are 1-1. Clev can hang their nuts now....and rightfully so. But let's not act like Golden State isn't a Championship team in their own right.

If there is a rematch.....all we can ask for is both teams to be healthy.

You been low key hating on Curry since last year now. He goofed LAST finals. Having a "mortal year" (still ELITE though). I don't seee your endgame with this. What happened to the Spurs love :smh:.

Went from rooting for Kawhi when he was strapping LeBron....to never mentioning Kawhi and riding for Bron at every turn :smh: .

Every post of yours is some kind of "Steph slander"....because you feel he's not getting the same type of "slander".....that LeBron would get if/when he underperformes.

I peep it.

Don't worry I root for kawhi in real life, no need to constantly big him up online, I'll be right there again when the Spurs come next month. I'll also make sure I hit up a wcf game.

And yes I'll always trash curry on here, every since the playoff thread when dudes was arguing me up and down that he was just as good as lebron on defense. I even got called a casual for saying lebron was better on defense :lol:

Dat dude :smokin

i wonder how washed this spurs team is gonna look come playoff time

gasol
parker
ginolbli
lee

yikes

i still remember how bad duncan looked in his final playoff series. they watched his minutes during the regular season too

How on Earth have you guys still not learned by now?
roll.gif

The guy has literally never made one post that wasn't a troll post. What exactly do you think you're accomplishing by getting into a back and forth with him? You're playing yourselves.
I swear man.

Dudes complain about the trolling but continue to respond to it.

Not that hard to ignore people.

No one in their life ever said Steph was a better defender than Bron. 

Yes they were. They was diminishing Bron saying he also hides on defense and not as effective. Even bringing analystics up showing steph was just as good. Let's not forget Before the finals last year steph was basically god :smh:

No one in their life ever said Steph was a better defender than Bron. 

Yes they were. They was diminishing Bron saying he also hides on defense and not as effective. Even bringing analystics up showing steph was just as good. Let's not forget Before the finals last year steph was basically god :smh:

relative to last year, it's safe to say steph has become mortal this season

Don't worry I root for kawhi in real life, no need to constantly big him up online, I'll be right there again when the Spurs come next month. I'll also make sure I hit up a wcf game.

And yes I'll always trash curry on here, every since the playoff thread when dudes was arguing me up and down that he was just as good as lebron on defense. I even got called a casual for saying lebron was better on defense :lol:

Dat dude :smokin

This never happened. We need receipts B.....

Steph was good defensively last year by every measure up until the finals. Kyrie and them just hit some impossible shots on good defense.

Bron, by all accounts coasted on defense. But he was still solid on that end.

The argument that has you firmly in your Steph Curry feelings....was Steph Curry was the best basketball player in basketball last year (up until the finals). That was true.

The ***** played like a God for 95% of a season last year.

He's come back down to earth....and is STILL one of the best players in the league.

Give credit where it's due. Bron showed he's still the #1 player on the planet. But you got ***** sitting here, discrediting Steph Curry for playing at a level
That only like 5% of players in NBA history played at.

He was otherworldly last year. Great this year. Can we put things into perspective?

Like when Bron chocked in 2011....he was STILL the best player on the planet. But he deserved all the slander. Steph is having his Bron 2011 moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom