Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.....Again I wasnt on Nike talk in 2008, I didnt even know this place had a sports area until 2015. What part of that dont you get?

I said bron was trash while watching him play in that finals. What the hell does another screen name have to do with anything if i haven't been here since 2008 like you have, and didnt know about this sports thread until till 2015? You cant comprehend? You just want to assume someone is lying?
roll.gif

My goodness the lakers dont see the playoffs for a few years and laker fans start losing their minds. My dude go get some sleep or something.
Look at you emotional.

RIP to the gawd. At least he was funny and creative with his slander. And actually used the appropriate slander threads.

I said it back right before he got banned, it's ridiculous that he got banned but we're still stuck with this dude telling everyone to stay mad every post talking about nothing but LeBron. Like, extremely

Like y'all said dude is not smart at all.
The other play,
Dude should have blown past love and got the two, but he was scared for his life because Bron was right there in the middle watching his stupid self. Dude is a lame to the 10th degree. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

He does make questionable decisions down the stretch. Those behind the back passes that leads to a turnover in a tight game is not something a top floor general does. I see Kerr showing his frustrations with that kind of play more this year.

Those are habits that can be corrected, in tight games, he tends to abandon those habits and go with his instinct which is hurting him. He should stay calm and collected while still relying on those habits until they become second nature. Just like Ray Allen with that game winning shot on Miami. I remember him saying that he wasn't thinking at all during that shot, he had the correct instincts to step back and make that beautiful shot.

Those habits are correctable and I think it's possible with Kerr's leadership.

But the Warriors were acting dumb themselves during that series too. Till this day I can not believe that Kerr didn't notice that after game 4 ANYTIME the Warriors made a 3, the Cavs would hurry up and get a lay up or 2 point shot. If anyone noticed they never went for a 3 after the Warriors did, unless the Warriors missed. They controlled the crowd on both of the holes games in GS. The Warriors make a 3, crowed goes wild, Cavs hurry up and make a 2, they crowd sits back down.
They should have had that hurry up and get back on d mindset at that time, but like the Warriors do, they want to celebrate after EVERY 3. They started making curry guard EVERYONE, whoever had the ball they would screen and make sure curry was guarding that person. If he cheated the screen they blew past, if he stayed they murdered him on the floor. Bron Kyrie JR, Shump, all had that boy looking stupid out there. I loved it.[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] idiots couldn't figure out what was going on.

Lue out coached Kerr so hard after game 4.

Last edited:
Last time the Dubs played the Cavs I remember a good beat down it was almost like 40 pts at one point. Then Lebum went on crying about getting more players :lol:

How on Earth have you guys still not learned by now?
roll.gif

The guy has literally never made one post that wasn't a troll post. What exactly do you think you're accomplishing by getting into a back and forth with him? You're playing yourselves.

Last time the Dubs played the Cavs I remember a good beat down it was almost like 40 pts at one point. Then Lebum went on crying about getting more players :lol:

That accounted for nothing.
Bruh acting like they got a trophy for that game. LMAOO. Dudes were beat by the Cavs 4 times now in a row before that game, fasure hope they were ready to blow them out that game [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dude too happy about that game that meant absolutely NOTHING!!
Take your regular season game trophy and put on your table so you can look at it and forget that 3-1 lead y'all had [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Seaman's username didn't die for this
RIP to the gawd. At least he was funny and creative with his slander. And actually used the appropriate slander threads.
The same guy who led the NBA thread in posts by several thousand for like 4-5 years in a row (with the vast majority of them slandering either LeBron, CP0, or Beta Durant) kept his nonsense in the appropriate slander threads? Must be two sea manups.

And he's not even banned, he could still post right now if he wanted to. He willingly left on his own... for the exact reason that he didn't want to keep his BS in the other threads.

http://niketalk.com/t/649456/the-of...your-2016-nba-champions/1420_20#post_25920711

Last edited:
your team is the "current champs" yet you perseverate on steph curry like you're robert de niro in the fan

again, resorting to "if it helps you sleep at night" is not sound logic nor does it actually prove a point. but if that's the only phrase you have in your wheelhouse and it helps you sleep at night, i understand.

Uh huh! Keep spinning it! Keep spinning it! :rofl:

You are going to continue to keep hearing about my obsession with Curry and how lame and trash he is. Boy got barked at by Bron Bron in the finals, and finally came back to earth. He been playing like ish ever since. You are going to keep getting made and make up whatever dumb post you can, Keep doing it, I love when you show that you are upset, That Bron has another ring, all due to you trash homeboy Curry who played like GARBAGE!! lmao

:rofl:
Keep spinning it in your head. I love it!

Slysniperwolf is my favorite poster in here. I lurk more than post but it's funny to see the lebron slander go on for pages and be universally accepted but then watch all the capes come out for curry.

Keep doing the lords work sniper

Man let these dudes cry. they will keep crying throughout the year, once they see GS not make or win the finals once again.

They cant stand anyone having another opinion than theirs. I love it tho. All they can do is cry and pray and hope that bron doesn't win the finals this year. :rofl:

:lol:

There's no reasoning with you. You got it man.

Me trying to be rational, and steer a thread into a what I view as a more productive forum for basketball talk.

But alas......I see your worldview. Best of luck to you and Bron.

Dude you dont need to be rational, you dont need to steer the thread anywhere, we are all grown men in here. We will talk about basketball and talk our ish when we want. Y'all gottah stop trying to turn this thread into some civilized church place. Its sports we talk ish thats what men do.

Its only a few people who cry about it every time. They are still upset from the 3-1 from last june. Its only going to get worse this year anyway. Let these dudes cry, or let them talk their ish. We are all good here.

You're talking about crying, praying, being mad. It's just sports, man. It's not that deep.

That accounted for nothing.
Bruh acting like they got a trophy for that game. LMAOO. Dudes were beat by the Cavs 4 times now in a row before that game, fasure hope they were ready to blow them out that game [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dude too happy about that game that meant absolutely NOTHING!!
Take your regular season game trophy and put on your table so you can look at it and forget that 3-1 lead y'all had [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Do you know by any chance if Lebum is still crying for some help or is he satisfied yet

Last edited:
Haven't seen a dude this corny in S&T in a minute :lol:

My man's wrote an entire thesis paper in his feelings over basketball players these past few days :lol:

Just block him like I did. It improves the thread by a lot. Don't see a nonsense post unless you want to or, sadly, someone quotes it.

Do you know by any chance if Lebum is still crying for some help or is he satisfied yet

Do you know if Curry is still hurt from the 2016 playoffs, dude has been playing like ish the whole season man...smh
Dude ran to go get Durant, and still out there playing like crap..

Bron came back from a 3-1 lead to get his 3rd Championship he can ask for anything he wants in Cleveland unlike your lame boy Curry who cant do anything because someone came and took over his team. LOL
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom