Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Are The Warriors In Trouble No Is Dirk A God Yes And A New Mvp Poll/59800_40#post_27697432Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket  

It comes with the territory. I will slander D'AngelNo Hussle DAILY.....but I'm man enough to recognize when he's ballin....and will shake my head at it. It's part of the fun of rooting against players. Sometimes, they shut you up....or have shut you up in the past. Give credit when it's due. Slander when it's due. Or go hiding when it's due.
[/thread]
Yep. If LeBron dropped 150 points, 40 rebounds and 32 assists I'll give him props for that one game and go right back to slandering the bum. It's not rational, it's not logical, it's sports.

It comes with the territory. I will slander D'AngelNo Hussle DAILY.....but I'm man enough to recognize when he's ballin....and will shake my head at it. It's part of the fun of rooting against players. Sometimes, they shut you up....or have shut you up in the past. Give credit when it's due. Slander when it's due. Or go hiding when it's due.

I would give Curry props if he actually did anything else besides making bad 3 point shots.
He is nothing when someone is actually playing defense on him. NOTHING. So I'm good on that. Fool sat there and said "i hope it still smells like champaign in the locker room" after you beat a team with 2 stars down? Aw nah everything he does will get slandered. He is a Joke, and a lame to me. Period

People here just hate that someone calls him out.

I would give Curry props if he actually did anything else besides making bad 3 point shots.
He is nothing when someone is actually playing defense on him. NOTHING.
So I'm good on that. Fool sat there and said "i hope it still smells like champaign in the locker room" after you beat a team with 2 stars down? Aw nah everything he does will get slandered. He is a Joke, and a lame to me. Period

This is a lie.

He is nothing when someone is actually playing defense on him. NOTHING. So I'm good on that. Fool sat there and said "i hope it still smells like champaign in the locker room" after you beat a team with 2 stars down? Aw nah everything he does will get slandered. He is a Joke, and a lame to me. Period

:lol:

There's no reasoning with you. You got it man.

Me trying to be rational, and steer a thread into a what I view as a more productive forum for basketball talk.

But alas......I see your worldview. Best of luck to you and Bron.

:lol:

There's no reasoning with you. You got it man.

Me trying to be rational, and steer a thread into a what I view as a more productive forum for basketball talk.

But alas......I see your worldview. Best of luck to you and Bron.

Dude you dont need to be rational, you dont need to steer the thread anywhere, we are all grown men in here. We will talk about basketball and talk our ish when we want. Y'all gottah stop trying to turn this thread into some civilized church place. Its sports we talk ish thats what men do.

Its only a few people who cry about it every time. They are still upset from the 3-1 from last june. Its only going to get worse this year anyway. Let these dudes cry, or let them talk their ish. We are all good here.

Dude you dont need to be rational, you dont need to steer the thread anywhere, we are all grown men in here. We will talk about basketball and talk our ish when we want. Y'all gottah stop trying to turn this thread into some civilized church place. Its sports we talk ish thats what men do.

Its only a few people who cry about it every time. They are still upset from the 3-1 from last june. Its only going to get worse this year anyway. Let these dudes cry, or let them talk their ish. We are all good here.

Why aren't you posting your obsession stuff in the Warriors hate thread?

Like I said....I see YOUR worldview. That's how you see things. That's your preference :lol:.

Me, I like to engage in real basketball talk with bias and **** talking....but still grounded in some reality. You got your preferences...I got mine.

Enjoy the rest of the season

S-FosterStats.png

J-GobleStats.png

E-LewisStats.png

H-WorkmanStats.png

4IXOhiG.png

th3KvyN.png

wUSXIwR.png

demarcus needs a new system and atmosphere, they said. if sac ends up with two top 10 picks in the draft, was the deal bad?

Can you tell me how a person would know that Curry only plays well when the defense backs off on him. When the offense allows curry to guard the weakest player on the floor so he can have fresh legs, would only be watching highlights?

Can you tell me how someone who only watches ESPN highlights would know that in order to keep curry out of rhythm that you need to make him play defense on whatever player has the ball so that he is tired, and cant run around the court while he is on offense? isn't this what the lakers did to him last year? Isn't this what the Cavs did to him in the NBA finals? Or was this pointed out by the highlights of espn?

Y'all really sit here and type all day like y'all know who watched basketball and who doesn't. Go cry about that somewhere else.

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Are The Warriors In Trouble No Is Dirk A God Yes And A New Mvp Poll/59800_40#post_27697499Quote:
Originally Posted by slysniperwolf  

[/thread]
See there's fun hate  which makes sense. Saying Curry can do nothing but shoot is like me saying Bron can do nothing but dunk. it's just plain wrong. It's doesn't even count as fandom hate, it counts as stupidity and ignorance. 

Curry's handles alone makes your statement not true. Same with his ability to finish in the paint despite his lack of athleticism. He's a damn great player even when his shot isn't falling.

Can you tell me how a person would know that Curry only plays well when the defense backs off on him. When the offense allows curry to guard the weakest player on the floor so he can have fresh legs, would only be watching highlights?

Can you tell me how someone who only watches ESPN highlights would know that in order to keep curry out of rhythm that you need to make him play defense on whatever player has the ball so that he is tired, and cant run around the court while he is on offense? isn't this what the lakers did to him last year? Isn't this what the Cavs did to him in the NBA finals? Or was this pointed out by the highlights of espn?

Y'all really sit here and type all day like y'all know who watched basketball and who doesn't. Go cry about that somewhere else.
I got a mental note. You = Cavs stan. Collector = Wiz stan. I'm gonna make mental notes and check back in come playoff time. If either of these teams lose ooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I got a mental note. You = Cavs stan. Collector = Wiz stan. I'm gonna make mental notes and check back in come playoff time. If either of these teams lose ooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And whats your team so I can get at you when they dont make the playoffs, OR take that L in the playoffs

ill figure if you dont answer, you already know your team is trash..

But let me know

Steph is a top 2 shooter, top 3 finisher, top 2 ballhandler in the league. In no way is that trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom