Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know bro I was gonna say the same about the Lake show and their fans

What are we sensitive about? We embraced the hate and got it worse than anyone in league history outside of the Heatles.

i find it hard to believe steph did that unprovoked. like many GSW fans, we've watched this dude since he was a rookie and it seems wildly uncharacteristic of him to talk **** out of nowhere, particularly with that demeanor he expressed it with. we'd be foolish to think Jaylen didn't say a word to elicit steph's trash talk.

that being said, steph got humbled real quick. in hindsight, he looks like an idiot after going scoreless in the 4th. this dude needs to get his MVP game back

He will never get his MVP game back when people are actually guarding him the right way. when the play offs come they are going to make him both sides of the court. offense and defense. He is going to be even worse in the the playoffs for him. Just watch.

and all you guys will do is cry and say maybe his knee is still hurt from last year. LMAOO

CANT WAIT!

GS fans have to be the most sensitive in sports right now man.

They were sensitive when they sucked too :lol:

Never said anything bad about the Warriors for the longest time and people out here would want to crucify me for liking the Lakers like it was their fault the warriors were trash :lol:

roll.gif
 @ the dubs shouldnt have signed KD. Hate makes a man say some stupid ****. 

Curry preying on a helpless rookie :smh: . Why  not talk that **** to Kyrie and dem? Sucka :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

RIGHT!!
His lame ***
Dude gets scared whenever any player form the Cavs gets in his face, He was skating all over the place when Kyrie was giving him moves in the finals. lmao

He will never get his MVP game back when people are actually guarding him the right way. when the play offs come they are going to make him both sides of the court. offense and defense. He is going to be even worse in the the playoffs for him. Just watch.

and all you guys will do is cry and say maybe his knee is still hurt from last year. LMAOO

CANT WAIT!

Cry and ***** like lebum has done all season. For a defending champ there is a quite a bit of ******** and complaining coming from the Cavs and Cavs fans or should I say "lebum fan" [emoji]129300[/emoji] :lol:

Last edited:
This dude aint heard of a slump before? This is coming on the heels of a 5 game road trip three quarters into the season. There's a reason why Kerr is talking about resting players moving forward. Don't like watching them lose but come playoffs these records are negligible.

At this point, I'll take a more rested starting line up come playoffs in exchange for potentially losing the 1 seed

Boy me and you both are obsessed with Curry, you Cape so hard for dude, and I trash the ish outtah dude.

:rofl:

Cry and ***** like lebum has done all season. For a defending champ there is a quite a bit of ******** and complaining coming from the Cavs and Cavs fans or should I say "lebum fan" [emoji]129300[/emoji] :lol:

A my Manz
View media item 2318036

He is the latest champ he can do whatever he wants. Curry lost a 3-1 lead and was ghost in the finals he cant do anything but be a bum for the rest of his life. :rofl:

If you can show me a non edited pic with Curry holding the NBA trophy, and the NBA Finals MVP trophy at the same time. I will stop slandering that bum forever. You got till 9pm tonight.

I want to see one like this
View media item 2362108

If you can show me that I am done slandering Curry forever.
9pm.

Either act like you dont see this post, or dont post at all. You'll let me know you've been owned

Last edited:
Warriors should've never switched the team up. Keeping Curry Klay and Green was enough with a solid bench for 5 years strong. Now they gotta decide between KD or Klay.

This.
Now they relied way too much on KD this season. Dont know how many allstars they need to feel safe...

wait, your team has the opportunity to sign a top 3 player in the league and future HoF'er in his prime at the expense of losing harrison barnes and andrew bogut (one dude who went complete ghost in the playoffs and another dude who can't stay healthy) and you wouldn't do it?

there aint a single damn team in the league that wouldn't have taken KD. lebron would've dropped Love and Kyrie off at the damn greyhound station right after the parade if it meant geting KD.

like really? the dubs were better off keeping the corpse of andrew bogut and 0/10 harrison rather than signing KD?

even if KD's injury keeps him out the season and playoffs, i still wouldn't change a thing about what they gave up to get him.

Last edited:
It's open season on Steph Curry :rofl:

I called the "turn"....2 years ago. Interesting to see.

I remember when I used to suck my teeth at the Warriors and Steph (still suscribed to the Warriors haters thread :smh: :lol:).....but over time....I grew to actually respect what they've BUILT. One thing I'll always respect in basketball are teams organically finding talent, implemnting the right systems,building a culture and continued success.

I can never hate the Spurs. Cannot hate the Warriors (although, I can't forgive them for choking last year. Unacceptable :smh: )

Draymond initially brought the Warrior hate on (well deserved).....then it bled over to Steph, who is easy to dislike as he represents what is seen a "soft" "overrated" "privileged" and "babied" basketball on the surface level......when he's far from that.

Then you add KD coming, the Ringless Amazing season that the Warriors had ....that threatened a lot of people's childhood basketball memories.......and it's the perfect blend of irrational hate.

There's a segment of basketball fans that will never be ok with a "jump shooting team," led by a goodie two shoes player player that they feel only benefits because of the era he plays in....breaking records from "their day". Same as SOME of the old heads, who will never give LeBron the credit he deserves.

I'll never understand how ***** front on Draymonds toughness though. That dude is a better version of Anthony Mason on the court. Throwback player.

man we never gonna have a normal nba thread. theres always that one guy that takes it to the extreme about a player and makes the thread look like a back alley full of trash

Slysniperwolf is my favorite poster in here. I lurk more than post but it's funny to see the lebron slander go on for pages and be universally accepted but then watch all the capes come out for curry.

Keep doing the lords work sniper

There will never be a thread like that when other people cry about what another person has to say about another player. The problem some of you have is that you hate to see someone have a diiffrent opinion than your own.

Or just mad because your fav team cant make or win the nba finals in any of the next coming years. pick the one you are.

Go cry about it some where else.

Slysniperwolf is my favorite poster in here. I lurk more than post but it's funny to see the lebron slander go on for pages and be universally accepted but then watch all the capes come out for curry.

Dog....the ONLY LeBron "slander"....that goes on in here is the theme of him "needing more help"......

Universally, dudes recognize his greatness. We just take his 27/7/7 for granted now....

There willl just be a back and forth when there is a light criticism of Bron (Charles Barkley situation) or (him asking and getting players)....other than that....there's not much to be said.

It's usually just jokes at that one young dude who's a big Bron fans expense.

The LeBron slander is LIGHT in this thread. Deservedly so.

Man let these dudes cry. they will keep crying throughout the year, once they see GS not make or win the finals once again.

They cant stand anyone having another opinion than theirs. I love it tho. All they can do is cry and pray and hope that bron doesn't win the finals this year. :rofl:

Dog....the ONLY LeBron "slander"....that goes on in here is the theme of him "needing more help"......

Universally, dudes recognize his greatness. We just take his 27/7/7 for granted now....

There willl just be a back and forth when there is a light criticism of Bron (Charles Barkley situation) or (him asking and getting players)....other than that....there's not much to be said.

It's usually just jokes at that one young dude who's a big Bron fans expense.

The LeBron slander is LIGHT in this thread. Deservedly so.

So the HUGE Curry slander should be accepted then.

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Are The Warriors In Trouble No Is Dirk A God Yes And A New Mvp Poll/59800_40#post_27697341Quote:
Originally Posted by slysniperwolf  

There will never be a thread like that when other people cry about what another person has to say about another player. The problem some of you have is that you hate to see someone have a diiffrent opinion than your own.

Or just mad because your fav team cant make or win the nba finals in any of the next coming years. pick the one you are.

Go cry about it some where else.
[/thread]
Apart from the sport itself, fandom slander is what makes everything fun. 

I'll be Rose's biggest fan and the amount of slander I've seen is still hilarious to me. ALl in good fun

There is an actual Warriors/Curry slander thread though. Me remembers when the criticism about a certain doughy PG resulted in chastisement and a separate thread being made.

So the HUGE Curry slander should be accepted then.

It comes with the territory. I will slander D'AngelNo Hussle DAILY.....but I'm man enough to recognize when he's ballin....and will shake my head at it. It's part of the fun of rooting against players. Sometimes, they shut you up....or have shut you up in the past. Give credit when it's due. Slander when it's due. Or go hiding when it's due.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom