Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players should be allowed to talk **** back to fans. Russ got a fan tossed for flipping the double bird 
laugh.gif

Guys get close to the action and dont know how to act. Think they bullet proof cuz they paid for a ticket.

Like my ***** Bane said 

26270-and-this-gives-you-power-over-me.gif

Didn't someone on here say he told a fan to "suck my eggplant, female dog?" :rofl: :rofl:

Dude acts like a middle schooler who's mom keeps dating new boyfriends and he hates them each time and they will never be his dad, but his real dad walked out on him so he blames his mom and carries that hate with him at all times. Constantly getting in fights at school, always using foul language, a real problem with authority, always held in the principles office for detention. He would talk about his problems but he won't let anybody get close enough. When asked about his attitude he brushes it off or tries to use humor to deflect the skeletons in his closet. Just accept Jesus as your Lord and savior Demarcus. He believes in you, even if you don't believe in yourself.

Didn't someone on here say he told a fan to "suck my eggplant, female dog?"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude acts like a middle schooler who's mom keeps dating new boyfriends and he hates them each time and they will never be his dad, but his real dad walked out on him so he blames his mom and carries that hate with him at all times. Constantly getting in fights at school, always using foul language, a real problem with authority, always held in the principles office for detention. He would talk about his problems but he won't let anybody get close enough. When asked about his attitude he brushes it off or tries to use humor to deflect the skeletons in his closet. Just accept Jesus as your Lord and savior Demarcus. He believes in you, even if you don't believe in yourself.
Yes, yes he did say that to a Laker fan courtside

I'm sure a lot of players mouth off but these two incidents were caught on camera and were well circulated on social media lol

Boogie is just one of those dude's that can't keep his emotions in check and can't help it. Seems to be a solid dude when he's not on the court/in the heat of the moment.
Used to coach a kid just like that, extremely temperamental when he'd play but was a giant dork/good kid outside of ball.

Is he just not getting as clean of looks from 3 with durant's injury, or just on a cold streak? I HIGHLY doubt his long-range struggles right now are due to KD's absence.

It can't be the looks he's getting. When he was breaking records he was doing it with some crazy shots. Seems like he just became human again

Meh they're probably just tired from all the Basketball they've had to play compared to everyone else.

And Kerr said they have to go back on the Road too.

Must be tough.

More basketball than everyone else?

That lame *** boy!
LMAOO!
He wasnt talking that ish in the finals

matter of fact to show my obsession with Curry, anytime i see him posted here, Im going to give my thoughts on it. This obsession will grow :rofl:
If you are mad about it, block me.
We are talking basketball.

are you sure you arent in love?

smh Houston picked up Troy Williams on a 10-day.

so stupid that we didn't let Toney bum *** Douglas go and kept our young talent. watch HOU sign him for the rest of the season.

I think players should be able to respond. They're not robots.

But I also think Artest shouldn't have been suspended for the Detroit thing.

i dunno man.

if you worked at taco bell and told a customer to suck your **** after they were rude and cussed you out. would you still have a job?

Boogie gotta take the Bron approach next time  

Kudos to these athletes that do show restraint though.  I wonder as a man, if it's easier to deflect a woman throwing the insult vs a man.

i dunno man.

if you worked at taco bell and told a customer to suck your **** after they were rude and cussed you out. would you still have a job?
If I wasn't at work would you talk to me like that?

Or are you talking to me like that because you think I won't respond since i'm on the clock?

Warriors should've never switched the team up. Keeping Curry Klay and Green was enough with a solid bench for 5 years strong. Now they gotta decide between KD or Klay.

This.
Now they relied way too much on KD this season. Dont know how many allstars they need to feel safe...

This.
Now they relied way too much on KD this season. Dont know how many allstars they need to feel safe...
But but but Joe Lacob said they were lightyears ahead of everyone...

I've said this and I'll say this again. Klay will be the first to walk. 

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Are The Warriors In Trouble No Is Dirk A God Yes And A New Mvp Poll/59800_40#post_27696865Quote:
Originally Posted by tribals  

The hate and slander on the Dubs in this thread is real. You would think they are some sort of evil empire
laugh.gif

[/thread]
I root for Steph and pretty neutral when it comes to the Warriors, but they make it easy to hate on them. 

The hate and slander on the Dubs in this thread is real. You would think they are some sort of evil empire
laugh.gif
I said last year was sold as a dream and got flak for it and I cashed out when Kyrie drained that three.

I only **** with Klay and Shaun. Dray is cool he just needs to cool it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom