Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Thomas was getting MVP chants in the Bay too. 

Lol yea, IT is having a great year. He deserves the props he gets. He does it when people play d on him aswell. He doesn't back off his man to guard the lesser of the two. So respect him.

Curry preying on a helpless rookie 
mean.gif
. Why  not talk that **** to Kyrie and dem? Sucka 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Yea I don't have an issue with the **** talk. Looked provoked even though it was a role player rookie, so it still looked like some sucker **** :lol: he should have closed em out though

Scott brooks should be COY. No one thought they would be competing for the 2nd seed before the year started.

The way he's developed Otto pippen and Brad beal at the same time is outstanding.

http://www.espn.com/blog/boston/cel...rown-uncertain-why-steph-curry-pointed-at-him

"I didn’t say nothing to him," said Brown, who was part of Boston's bench brigade that helped the Celtics to a 99-86 triumph at Oracle Arena. "I was just playing defense. He hit a good shot. [The pointing] was cute. And he just made a good shot. I didn’t say a word. I was just playing defense. I guess it was good D, and I guess that was the talk he was talking. I don’t know. I didn’t say nothing."

i find it hard to believe steph did that unprovoked. like many GSW fans, we've watched this dude since he was a rookie and it seems wildly uncharacteristic of him to talk **** out of nowhere, particularly with that demeanor he expressed it with. we'd be foolish to think Jaylen didn't say a word to elicit steph's trash talk.

that being said, steph got humbled real quick. in hindsight, he looks like an idiot after going scoreless in the 4th. this dude needs to get his MVP game back

i find it hard to believe steph did that unprovoked. like many GSW fans, we've watched this dude since he was a rookie and it seems wildly uncharacteristic of him to talk **** out of nowhere, particularly with that demeanor he expressed it with. we'd be foolish to think Jaylen didn't say a word to elicit steph's trash talk.

that being said, steph got humbled real quick. in hindsight, he looks like an idiot after going scoreless in the 4th. this dude needs to get his MVP game back
Dude is a hot dogger and frontrunner, this is actually right in character for him. 

There's gotta be a better nickname for him than Otto Pippen

Like this man is averaging 1.5 apg this year and doesn't create any offense for himself. No disrespect to Otto.

Scottie probably rolling over in his more uptempos at that nickname

haha come on man all last year steph was stuntin everytime he hit a big shot....lets not pretend he doesn't try to carry himself a certain way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom