Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if the spurs face either a healthy clips or rockets, they aint making it past the second round...again

Y'all won't eem make it out the 2nd rd if KD is compromised.

yall won't even make it to the playoffs until at least 2028.
So enough about the Lakers and back to your Warriors, 2nd round at most. And you better hope OKc isn't in that 7 seed still when y'all drop to 2, ppl thought jokes when I said OKc in 5 vs 'this' GSW team but I'm not playing ....y'all better get the most anointed Preach in that Bay Area and have him and the whole congregation lay hands on KD's knee, or its ovig for yall

Last edited:
Paul George going through a nice stretch of games. I don't think that takes away from what he was doing around the deadline compared to Jimmy Butler :lol:

I don't know who idea it was that the Warriors were going to hold on to that #1 seed without KD and a weaker depth chart. Its about to get real interesting in the West.

Warriors - Spurs seeding
Clippers vs Grizz tonight - hanging in for 4th seed and Clippers potentially dropping out of 5th

If the Celtics keep the 2 Seed Brad Stevens CotY? I'm rolling with Spo now but still

Even then, what Spo's done has been nothing short of admirable and remarkable especially given the talent at his disposal this year. Easily COTY for me

If we're playing in that sphere for COY, gotta be Spo, Malone or Carlisle. Whoever gets to the playoffs might be the difference

It's strange to see that Lebron is averaging his highest RPG and APG while shooting almost 40% from 3 and he isn't even talked about as the MVP.

26, 8.2, 8.8, 1.3, with 54% shooting and 40% from 3 with a top 4 NBA record

Harden at 29, 11, 8      

Russ 32, 10.5, 10,

Kawhi, 26, 6, 3.4, and he's best perimeter defender int he league.

Hell even Durant is forgotten about and he's got 25, 8, 4.8 a game 

Truly a spectacular season for individual performances.

http://www.espn.com/blog/boston/cel...rown-uncertain-why-steph-curry-pointed-at-him

"I didn’t say nothing to him," said Brown, who was part of Boston's bench brigade that helped the Celtics to a 99-86 triumph at Oracle Arena. "I was just playing defense. He hit a good shot. [The pointing] was cute. And he just made a good shot. I didn’t say a word. I was just playing defense. I guess it was good D, and I guess that was the talk he was talking. I don’t know. I didn’t say nothing."

http://www.espn.com/blog/boston/cel...rown-uncertain-why-steph-curry-pointed-at-him

"I didn’t say nothing to him," said Brown, who was part of Boston's bench brigade that helped the Celtics to a 99-86 triumph at Oracle Arena. "I was just playing defense. He hit a good shot. [The pointing] was cute. And he just made a good shot. I didn’t say a word. I was just playing defense. I guess it was good D, and I guess that was the talk he was talking. I don’t know. I didn’t say nothing."
Yeah I saw this like I wonder if Jaylen was talking cash on some "you aint goin nowhere *****" when Jaylen was applying the clamps to Curry at the end of the quarter. Wish Jaylen would've stayed on his feet 
mean.gif
. Steph cooked his ***

No one have a GIF of Curry doing this yet doe? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Yeah I saw this like I wonder if Jaylen was talking cash on some "you aint goin nowhere *****" when Jaylen was applying the clamps to Curry at the end of the quarter. Wish Jaylen would've stayed on his feet :smh: . Steph cooked his ***

No one have a GIF of Curry doing this yet doe? :nerd:  

Damn Curry was talking that good **** last night? :nerd: I missed it :smh:

Wiggins is trash too. I remember people predicting him as the next LeBron and found out his Defense is avg. below avg rebounder, avg scorer, bad shooter, bad passer.

That lame *** boy!
LMAOO!
He wasnt talking that ish in the finals

matter of fact to show my obsession with Curry, anytime i see him posted here, Im going to give my thoughts on it. This obsession will grow :rofl:
If you are mad about it, block me.
We are talking basketball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom