Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yall won't even make it to the playoffs until at least 2028.

We'll be back in 2 years. Enjoy the last 2 seasons of your "dynasty" before the team breaks up.

lol 2 years...

yall garbage b.

your rookie is garbage. your last year rookie is garbage. your year before last year rookies are garbage. nobody is going to sign with the lakers. yall will probably mess up in this year draft once again and your next year rookie will be garbage.

who are you placing your faith in? luke ****** walton?? :rofl: :rofl:

there's a better chance of that bum fraudsome paying me $150 before the lakers are even 2 years from 2 years from being in the playoffs next year

2 years lol. go watch sum old highlights somewhere with that crazy talk b.

It will be so glorious watching the fall of this faux dynasty. You would think they would be humble after that catastrophic choke job last season, but nope.

It will be so glorious watching the fall of this faux dynasty. You would think they would be humble after that catastrophic choke job last season, but nope.

it will be glorious watching the lakers enter the lottery for the next decade. you would think they would be humble after the last 4 seasons, but nope.

yall won't even make it to the playoffs until at least 2028.

We'll be back in 2 years. Enjoy the last 2 seasons of your "dynasty" before the team breaks up.

your rookie is garbage. your last year rookie is garbage. your year before last year rookies are garbage. nobody is going to sign with the lakers. yall will probably mess up in this year draft once again and your next year rookie will be garbage.

View media item 2361497

Dion Waiters been clutch AF all season. Game winner against both the Dubs and Cavs, and a few others, as well as tonight

Last edited:
We still not worried about this KD less Warriors team?

I watched the game up until Boston went up double digits with 2:30 left, and I saw more of the same stuff I saw since KD went down.

Celtics is another star away from really making it interesting
still dont have enough when Lebron hulks up for the playoffs

Ainge should have pulled the trigger for PG13.

While I think that the gap between Cleveland and teams like Washington, Boston, and Toronto isn't that wide...a George addition to the C's roster would have been the move that could have elevated them to, or ABOVE Cleveland's level once the playoffs roll around.

Boston would've been better off addressing their need for another big than selling the cupboard for George.

They're going to get crushed on the boards in the playoffs.

Last edited:
i don't get how mans rate KD or Greek freak. Both of them are taller and longer than 90% of the League. nothing they are doing is that spectacular imo

Hot Takes, Hot Takes everywhere
Celtics are a good team, they play the W's hard everytime. The test will be Sunday though. Kiwi is balling out of his mind now.

Cavs need to worry about getting through the east before though. Wiz and the Celtics are really good teams.

i don't get how mans rate KD or Greek freak. Both of them are taller and longer than 90% of the League. nothing they are doing is that spectacular imo

They are skilled guards in a 7 foot body! They are real life 2k my park players. A matchup nightmare every night. Too quick for bigs, too tall for guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom