Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Bev too. It seems like he's always in all out pest mode, and I mean that in a complimentary way.

You got a serious obsession with Steph. You're probably a Dubs fan lowkey :lol:

Yep I have an obsession of making fun of that bum!
Yes I'm obsessed!
How you feeling after that 3-1 lead y'all had? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Can't wait till watch y'all get washed in the playoffs.

:lol: i want to hit the ignore button so bad but at the same time, i love how hurt cuzz really is deep down inside.

let me paraphrase what has been stated before but steph mustve cheated on ayesha and ****** around with slysniper's girl or something...this is indisputable given how obsessed he is with steph. dude probably got a shrine complete with newspaper clippings of steph, melted candles, and a steph voodoo doll

Pat Bev too. It seems like he's always in all out pest mode, and I mean that in a complimentary way.

pat beverly, tony allen, draymond, ...all the kinds of dudes you absolutely can't stand when your team plays them, completely love them when they're on your team. such polarizing players

Marcus Smart has to be on that polarizing list too because he's really strong and physical but also really good at flopping.

:lol: i want to hit the ignore button so bad but at the same time, i love how hurt cuzz really is deep down inside.

let me paraphrase what has been stated before but steph mustve cheated on ayesha and ****** around with slysniper's girl or something...this is indisputable given how obsessed he is with steph. dude probably got a shrine complete with newspaper clippings of steph, melted candles, and a steph voodoo doll

Hurt?
My team are the current by champs why in the world would I be hurt?
But I guess you'll say anything to help you sleep at night because they lost that 3-1 lead, and curry played like trash. I guess you can call that "hurt" [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hurt?
But I guess you'll say anything to help you sleep at night because they lost that 3-1 lead, and curry played like trash. I guess you can call that "hurt" [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You don't eem have a team doe.

Hurt?

you seem hella hurt cuz all you do is talk about steph like non stop and if you aint talking bout him you making little creepy avatars about him like the current one you have.

you seem mad insecure. like if my team just won a title i wouldnt be spending my life mad at a ***** i dont even know. thats obsessive dog and thats the honest truth

It could have been KD :lol:

they coulda got a star if they just let them assets go

not sure the hell they thinking

you either try to win now or for the future.

philly is gonna own the east in the future so...

Last edited:
Tony Allen And Andre Roberson are liabilities on Offense.

Pat Beverley is a good spot up shooter and a decent playmaker, but cannot score and create like Bradley can. Only one with equal impact is Draymond and that's because he's a rim protector. I'd rather have Avery tho. Health is always a question however. He's gonna make life rough for Wall/Beal and possibly Kyrie if they make it there.

Boston has the parts, but I don't trust their big rotation tho.

Kawhi
Dray
Bradley
Gobert
KD
Beverly

Best defensive players in the league.

Last edited:
The Wizards are now the first franchise in NBA history to start a season 2-8 or worse, and then reach 15 games over .500. They’re 39-24 now, a mark no 2-8 team has ever come close to reaching.

The Wizards, of course, are 37-16 since that dreadful start, which is tied for the third-best record in the league over that span. They’ve been even better since Jan. 1: 24-8, .750 basketball, just percentage points behind the Spurs for the NBA’s second-best record in 2017.

Their place in franchise history is even more outlandish: this outfit is now the second-winningest Wizards team through 63 games in the last 40 years. (The 1979 Eastern Conference champion Bullets were 43-20 at this point. The best Gilbert Arenas-era teams had just 35 wins at this point.)

Last edited:

Hurt?

your team is the "current champs" yet you perseverate on steph curry like you're robert de niro in the fan

again, resorting to "if it helps you sleep at night" is not sound logic nor does it actually prove a point. but if that's the only phrase you have in your wheelhouse and it helps you sleep at night, i understand.

It could have been KD :lol:

they coulda got a star if they just let them assets go

not sure the hell they thinking

you either try to win now or for the future.

philly is gonna own the east in the future so...

i have to respectfully disagree with the idea that philly is gonna own the east in the future. i have no confidence in the sustainability of this team. i might be being myopic in my long term view of them, but nothing about this team's young core tells me they're going to dominate. embiid is more fragile than Yao (sure his current status is debatable) and ben simmon's play in the summer league last season has to be taken with a grain of salt considering D'Lo Russel played well in SL last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom