Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

golden state a little too animated being basically tied and all
How you gone frontrun from behind?

golden state a little too animated being basically tied and all
Man yall aint lying.

laugh.gif

Dudes need to sit down.

IN fact, have a seat next to the folk still saying GSW isn't washed.

Man, these dudes fell lightyears behind this year.

That fast moving life.

They should have done it for the culture or not done it at all.

No I don't keep up with the thread due to the fact of the amount of, " You must not play ball" post being so dang cringe worthy. Might as well say you must not tennis if you want to go all the way sarcastic. Everyone posting in this thread plays ball is the preconceived notion so why even say it.

I agree that it's dumb as hell, that's why I was joking about it.

she cool i give her [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] out of [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

If KD isn't at least 90% these dudes ain't conning out the West.

I'll go ahead and say it. The Celtics are for real.
They are good team. This is a team full of ballers, when I say ballers I'm talking the ones who talk that ish on the court. I like them.
Too bad the Cavs are going to wash them in the playoffs if they end up playing each other

I'll go ahead and say it. The Celtics are for real.
They are good team. This is a team full of ballers, when I say ballers I'm talking the ones who talk that ish on the court. I like them.
Too bad the Cavs are going to wash them in the playoffs if they end up playing each other

Celtics aren't legit. It's just the Warriors are a normal NBA team now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom