Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN Stats:

James Harden has broken the NBA single-season record for turnovers, surpassing the mark he set last season.

Steph 
roll.gif

I've seen some real bad sarcasm detectors but this... :lol:
You wouldn't have seen unless dude didn't screenshot my question, but apparently I needed to prove something

You must not play ball

Bruh, the fact that you even posted a vid in the first place because you thought I was serious... :rofl:

Like, do you keep up with this thread at all? That entire you must not play ball thing was sarcasm from the jump. You're just lost as hell.

Last edited:
I've seen some real bad sarcasm detectors but this... :lol:
You wouldn't have seen unless dude didn't screenshot my question, but apparently I needed to prove something

You must not play ball

Bruh, the fact that you even posted a vid in the first place because you thought I was serious... :rofl:

Like, do you keep up with this thread at all? That entire you must not play ball thing was sarcasm from the jump. You're just lost as hell.

View media item 2361313

Whose man's is this?

Not the type of dude to make something public but you tripping. 1. If you're insecure about someone saying something about your wife, you probably shouldn't post her on a public forum. I said she was a cutie, and I meant that. 2. The spurs were just playing the kings and Danny Green was hot and they panned in on his close up. Simple as that. Stop trying to make something out of nothing to resolve your Napoleon complex. 

View media item 2361317

View media item 2361313

Whose man's is this?

Not the type of dude to make something public but you tripping. 1. If you're insecure about someone saying something about your wife, you probably shouldn't post her on a public forum. I said she was a cutie, and I meant that. 2. The spurs were just playing the kings and Danny Green was hot and they panned in on his close up. Simple as that. Stop trying to make something out of nothing to resolve your Napoleon complex. 
:rofl: what kind of schift is this. Dudes insecure as hell

View media item 2361313

Whose man's is this?

:lol:

I knew right away that the ":lol: " was towards my post about his jumper and back pedal and that the Kenny Powers comment was a sidenote that was just included in the same post.

Probably should have put "Sidenote:" before you went on about Danny Green to clear up any confusion. His PM though:lol:  Dude was about to ship you the hands.

It's all good @PHAMO
:lol:  

View media item 2361412

No I don't keep up with the thread due to the fact of the amount of, " You must not play ball" post being so dang cringe worthy.Might as well say you must not tennis if you want to go all the way sarcastic.Everyone posting in this thread plays ball is the preconceived notion so why even say it.But like amel said a sidenote would have helped. It's like not putting a comma after "and".But I needed dudes to cape for me so thus the scrnshot

Jae Crowder out here trying to get another victory vs the Warriors so the Celtics can use it as a recruiting tool when Durant opts out this summer.

Spurs going to take that 1 seed Saturday night. Check GS may already give it away on Friday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom