Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phamo your wife is Beautiful.

Your jumper is broke AF(
tongue.gif
)

Backpedal looking good though.

pimp.gif

roll.gif

If you squint your eyes Danny Green looks like Kenny Powers with that haircut

Looking like Washington is having no problems with that altitude
Not even a little bit.

Just need Boston to lose and Wiz can be what I claimed 5 weeks ago, the 2nd best team in the East.

But you know, a lot has changed in 5 weeks, Washington might be the BEST team in the East.

It only took them 5 weeks for them to smell the 2 seed :lol:

Last edited:
In that post where did you see anything with anything that would suggest I have an obsession with curry?

Any post that I'm talking trash about curry, in what way or form is that an obsession? So is it an obsession when you all bash Bron? Man go sit down and be upset that curry and his team couldn't stop Lebron from getting another ring. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Curry is a lame and will always be a soft lame.
View media item 2133798

Whose man's is this?

Not the type of dude to make something public but you tripping. 1. If you're insecure about someone saying something about your wife, you probably shouldn't post her on a public forum. I said she was a cutie, and I meant that. 2. The spurs were just playing the kings and Danny Green was hot and they panned in on his close up. Simple as that. Stop trying to make something out of nothing to resolve your Napoleon complex. 

laugh.gif

Ok  bro 

I have no manz. All hetero over here.

Was just really Lost with how Danny Green and Kenny Powers had to do with that quote is all, but thank you for clarifying now.

Napoleon is not here either

Last edited:

Looking like Washington is having no problems with that altitude
Not even a little bit.

Just need Boston to lose and Wiz can be what I claimed 5 weeks ago, the 2nd best team in the East.

But you know, a lot has changed in 5 weeks, Washington might be the BEST team in the East.
It only took them 5 weeks for them to smell the 2 seed
laugh.gif
They were so far behind.

They were still the 2nd best team then, now they'll just be valid.

View media item 2361313

Whose man's is this?

Not the type of dude to make something public but you tripping. 1. If you're insecure about someone saying something about your wife, you probably shouldn't post her on a public forum. I said she was a cutie, and I meant that. 2. The spurs were just playing the kings and Danny Green was hot and they panned in on his close up. Simple as that. Stop trying to make something out of nothing to resolve your Napoleon complex. 

View media item 2361317

View media item 2361313

Whose man's is this?

:rofl: what kind of schift is this. Dudes insecure as hell

Whose man's is this?

laugh.gif

I knew right away that the "
laugh.gif
" was towards my post about his jumper and back pedal and that the Kenny Powers comment was a sidenote that was just included in the same post.

Probably should have put "Sidenote:" before you went on about Danny Green to clear up any confusion. His PM though
laugh.gif
 Dude was about to ship you the hands.

It's all good @PHAMO
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom