Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So even Knicks fans think Rose has been a total bust and detrimental to the team, but non-Knicks fans want to tell me he's still good because 17 & 4. :lol:

I guess Knicks fans are stat nerds who don't watch games and don't play basketball.
They hate Rose because .........

Melo is the head honcho of the Knicks. Not rose. Plus they rather tank. Hard to change old habits

of course they don't want to resign him. he's been a total bust. more detrimental to the team than anything

it's the knicks though so there's a chance he'll get the max
A bust? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I guess if you're comparing him from his MVP form to now, I suppose. Still the Knicks best player.

Yall sound like real divas when you add, " You must not play basketball " at the end of every opposing opinion

Been sa long time since I've seen a movie as gassed up as this Get Out movie
Good *** movie 
pimp.gif
 the #Challenge **** is just old

whats your obsession with steph curry? its mad sickening

In that post where did you see anything with anything that would suggest I have an obsession with curry?

Any post that I'm talking trash about curry, in what way or form is that an obsession? So is it an obsession when you all bash Bron? Man go sit down and be upset that curry and his team couldn't stop Lebron from getting another ring. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Curry is a lame and will always be a soft lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom