Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington on a b2b in Denver.

I wouldn't chalk that up as a win bruh. 

Jokic and Gallo are both out and still, I like Denver to take it in that altitude. We shall see, though....

It's not even about defending Cousins. And I clowned him when he spit his mouthpiece and then tried to claim it was an accident.
laugh.gif

The fan called him soft, but he can't call him a fat ***? It was generic trash talk both ways. I don't see what the big deal is.

I guess man. Seems thin skinned to me. If he can't help himself from retaliating at every troll that says 'hey you suck' then I don't know what to say. He needs to practice Buddhism or something

So knicks havent won b2b in 2.5 months :lol: yet they are on nat tv all the time. Smh. Idc what you say idc if theyre ever good again. Might be good for league but not for me. Just like the cowboys with all the bs attention they get covering up the good stories that should be talked about in the nba. Oan ginnis hoeing the **** outa porzzzzz. Asleep at the wheel atm. Giannis :pimp: with the behind the back

Last edited:
So knicks havent won b2b in 2.5 months
laugh.gif
yet they are on nat tv all the time. Smh. Idc what you say idc if theyre ever good again. Might be good for league but not for me. Just like the cowboys with all the bs attention they get covering up the good stories that should be talked about in the
you think they create tv schedules the week before the game or something?

Don't think the Knicks even wanna to resign him
laugh.gif
of course they don't want to resign him. he's been a total bust. more detrimental to the team than anything

it's the knicks though so there's a chance he'll get the max

you know how ratings work?

Has nothing to do with what you originally said which was about the tv schedule being created prior to the season. Its a known fact that schedule can be manipulated throughout the season. Nobody said a damn thing about ratings. Hold your L on this convo. Its ok were all wrong sometimes. Not a big deal.

I actually don't but regular season wise they look worse than ever but just like last year these things don't matter

Warriors don't even need KD til June

Warriors won't even be there in June without KD so it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom