Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Y'all ruined the dab and now it's the lingo
mean.gif
Who is y'all [emoji]129300[/emoji]

We don't dab, we do la quebradita. For the floriculture
pimp.gif
The interculture of the culture gang and normal speaking people isn't right.

Let culture gang have it unless you bout' that life, then, do it for the counterculture, which really is, doing it for the culture, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
false

especially with the uncertainty of kd

The Cavs just lost at home to the Heat, how is their current situation any better with all the guys they got out.

The Clippers and Rockets would have a fighting chance if they played defense

Y'all ruined the dab and now it's the lingo
mean.gif

We don't dab, we do la quebradita. For the floriculture
pimp.gif

Let culture gang have it unless you bout' that life, then, do it for the counterculture, which really is, doing it for the culture, if that makes sense.
The culture is in it's bag

Please let the grizzlies stay at the 6th seed

I honestly don't think that's something you guys would want in a playoff series. But, I'm down.

**** yall paid him a max deal. You guys just gonna look even dumber having him come off the bench

I don't think so when you see what he's giving you night in and night out. He's not necessarily putting the team in a win situation by starting. He's a long-term investment, not short-term. Its okay that he didn't work out this year, but don't force him into continuing looking like trash and hurting team chemistry. We have a whole offseason / training camp and 3 more years with him.

I guess the other side of it is he's getting use to playing with Conley/Marc. But, I thought we were fighting for playoff positioning and would be putting our best lineups out there every night.

The rockets would jump thru hoops to get the grizzlies. As long as the rockets can continue to defend Gasol with harden the grizzlies have no chance in beating them.

Y'all ruined the dab and now it's the lingo :smh:

We don't dab, we do la quebradita. For the floriculture :pimp:

The culture is in it's bag
View media item 2360858

Please let the grizzlies stay at the 6th seed
I honestly don't think that's something you guys would want in a playoff series. But, I'm down.
**** yall paid him a max deal. You guys just gonna look even dumber having him come off the bench
I don't think so when you see what he's giving you night in and night out. He's not necessarily putting the team in a win situation by starting. He's a long-term investment, not short-term. Its okay that he didn't work out this year, but don't force him into continuing looking like trash and hurting team chemistry. We have a whole offseason / training camp and 3 more years with him.

I guess the other side of it is he's getting use to playing with Conley/Marc. But, I thought we were fighting for playoff positioning and would be putting our best lineups out there every night.
Front offices got egos too b. No way they're gonna bring a max player off the bench. 

The Cavs just lost at home to the Heat, how is their current situation any better with all the guys they got out.

The Clippers and Rockets would have a fighting chance if they played defense

The fact that you think this means anything :rofl:

Forgot all about Rick Pitino working Dirk out before the draft and being dead set on selecting Dirk on the Celtics

Don Nelson such a troll 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
traded for Nash at the same time too 
pimp.gif

I don't have sympathy for people who say stuff to athletes knowing they'd never say it if it was just the two of them locked in a room.

Cousins been on a roll with responding to fans. He just told a Laker fan courtside that he's a female dog and to suck his eggplant

These "fans" have their camera always recording of them heckling players all game just waiting for a response :smh: :smh:

Also Lance byke tonight I think :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Really didn't think Bojan would add this much value to the Wizards. They might catch up with Boston at this rate.

There's no "might" about it. Tonight we pass them because of the 2-1 head to head advantage. That is if Golden State doesn't lose to another East team.

Enjoy your last few hours as the 2 seed Boston.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom