Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna give MDA credit for actually experimenting with lineups when he feels the need to do so, instead of leaving guys out there to die, or shoving guys in the doghouse for minimal mistakes.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/08/nbas-ty-lawson-tested-positive-for-booze-3-times-officials-say/

Ty Lawson.
mean.gif
sick.gif
Can't just swear off liquor like that, dude probably drinking every other day

I was being a bit sardonic but It's definitely between you guys and Boston. The east playoffs should be entertaining this year.

Are y'all taking Bron or the field this year? I think I'd bet the field for the first time in 7 seasons. It had to end at some point.

I'm taking Cleveland fooly. Need that rubber match with the dubs once and for good. You must be smoking a bag full of horticulture thinking anyone is taking the East over lebron James Sr.

Last edited:
yea it must suck being a fan of these east teams knowing no point making the playoffs cuz lebron aint losing

put your house wife kids on that

I was being a bit sardonic but It's definitely between you guys and Boston. The east playoffs should be entertaining this year.

Are y'all taking Bron or the field this year? I think I'd bet the field for the first time in 7 seasons. It had to end at some point.

I'm taking Cleveland fooly. Need that rubber match with the dubs once and for good. You must be smoking a bag full of horticulture thinking anyone is taking the East over lebron James Sr.

He's just been in his bag for so long I think it's coming to an end. 6 years, man. Even reusable bags end up tearing. Or maybe he'll do it for the permaculture.

Hope he does do it dough

Last edited:

NT bros, would appreciate as many views and shares as possible. I made this and it would help!

What's beautiful about this move, is the separation he gets not only from the fadeaway, but from the bend in his right leg. It's virtually impossible for ANYONE to block this due to Dirk's length and the space he creates with his knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom