Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm listening to LeBatard and he's talking about what does Pat do with this Hear roster going forward if he can't get that SUPERSTAR, and I was wondering have yall talked about do you think since Magic is running the show in LA will Pat at some point go back to LA and help with the Lakers?

How would Laker and Heat fans feel about that?

I've heard on Lebatard show and read those articles and it seems Pat is okay with the lifestyle in Miami but would want to be back in Los Angeles. I wonder if he has to deal with being in the middle going forward can he just leave and hand the team over to Nick Airson.

48pts...

On 15 shots......

24/24 from the like.

3 missed shots the entire damn game :lol:.

Dirk tapped into another realm in the 2011 playoffs. Forever will be one of the most exhilarating playoff runs I've witnessed.

No hyperbole, I think it's the best run I've seen. Lebrons finals run was incredible, but only 7 games...

Dirk did EVERYBODY dirty those playoffs...it was a thing of beauty...

Such a high peak on an amazing career...

That's hyperbole :lol:

He wasn't spectacular at all against Portland

Was amazing against the defending champs, beat up on Serge Ibaka who was just in his 2nd season :lol: and was building homes in a few of those Miami games.

6-19 in game 4, 9-27 in game 6. Both Dallas wins.

Lebron averaged 18 points, Bosh shot 41% from the field w/ no 3s over the series. Dirk had absolutely nothing to do with any of that.

Still an extremely impressive run. I had written him off after he won 65 & got put out in the first round 1 while playing like ****

Last edited:
So I'm listening to LeBatard and he's talking about what does Pat do with this Hear roster going forward if he can't get that SUPERSTAR, and I was wondering have yall talked about do you think since Magic is running the show in LA will Pat at some point go back to LA and help with the Lakers?

How would Laker and Heat fans feel about that?

I've heard on Lebatard show and read those articles and it seems Pat is okay with the lifestyle in Miami but would want to be back in Los Angeles. I wonder if he has to deal with being in the middle going forward can he just leave and hand the team over to Nick Airson.
Pats probably closer to retirement than relay in LA but who knows. Probably less than 1% of Heat fans want to think about Riley-less Heat

Good thing there's still Elisburg- Spo- Battier to fill space in the FO, I guess 

Going to be hard to get that triple double average now with Sabonis shoting 14% from 3 since Jan, I think McBuckets even is shooting like 18% since he got here, BD is playing the most horrendous rotations like for some reason still starting Sabonis

Dirk the man. Hated that turnaround jumper but had me on the court trying to recreate it. Seeing his Mavs win in 2011 had to be one of the most satisfying Finals ever.

I'm still shocked at Waiters :lol:

Russ going crazy these last 4 games and OKC is 0-4. :lol:

Last edited:
No hyperbole, I think it's the best run I've seen. Lebrons finals run was incredible, but only 7 games...

Dirk did EVERYBODY dirty those playoffs...it was a thing of beauty...

Such a high peak on an amazing career...

The only run better in my lifetime was Olajuwon.

I want to slander Russ but I'd probably try to shoot over 3 people too if I had to play with Roberson x grant x sabonis.

Russ going crazy these last 4 games and OKC is 0-4.
laugh.gif
This is like my career in MyPlayer 
roll.gif

Dirk the man. Hated that turnaround jumper but had me on the court trying to recreate it. Seeing his Mavs win in 2011 had to be one of the most satisfying Finals ever.

Real talk.

***** round my way was shooting the "Dirk jumper" on the pickup courts :lol:.
Yooo this was me a few years ago. I had people flabbergasted when I broke it out.

I haven't played pick up in a couple of years now. :smh:

Last edited:
Didnt even look like he tried to throw it..I don't think the crowd was getting into his drum thing and he moved his arm down quick and the drum flew out :lol:

Doubt he'd intentionally throw it with all those people around that it could potentially hit in the face

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom