Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall playing on another level tonight.
pimp.gif

If he plays like this every night, he should be MVP.

Suns looking like the JV squad against him.
Brooker is giving the Wiz that business tho

edit

NVM

Last edited:
Has Bojan has been the best trade deadline acquisition in the league? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

As far as helping a contender, yes. Boogie for what was given for him is still the best I'd say.
Bojan was putting up numbers in Brooklyn this year, him off the bench for Washington is pretty damn ill.

Last edited:
From a basketball perspective I feel bad for all of Westbrooks teammates. Can't even imagine watching my teammate shoot the ball 39 times in a loss.

From a basketball perspective I feel bad for all of Westbrooks teammates. Can't even imagine watching my teammate shoot the ball 39 times in a loss.
I definitely wouldn't want to be his mate.

I fight with my Folks over this all the time.

Like, tonight, I was down with Westbrook going ham and taking every shot for a bit. It when he started drawing double teams everybody was open and they were shooting good, they just didn't have the chance.

He has to understand when to chill though.
He got the game back tied right.

(And here is where I agree with antidope about him not taking that open 3 and the 2 jumpers at the top key before that even)

Not only was he gassed but, the Thunder was shooting decent (the guys on the floor with him at that time) and because he had got hot Portland began to zone in on him and leave everyone else open he should have been kicking those shots and his legs were going too.

He just keeps going and keeps going sometimes.
Get hot, but when you start drawing double and triple teams with under 3 minutes left you have to kick to the open guy, 100/100 times, but HE wanted to be the guy.

It's always going to be a flaw of his.
It's never going away.
I hate that.

I know he got us back in the game.
But he also lost us the game, imo

Last edited:
Dirk / Nash / Finley were a focal part of my childhood in DFW

fave Dirk game of all time:

48pts...

On 15 shots......

24/24 from the like.

3 missed shots the entire damn game :lol:.

Dirk tapped into another realm in the 2011 playoffs. Forever will be one of the most exhilarating playoff runs I've witnessed.

Dirk / Nash / Finley were a focal part of my childhood in DFW

fave Dirk game of all time:

48pts...

On 15 shots......

24/24 from the like.

3 missed shots the entire damn game :lol:.

Dirk tapped into another realm in the 2011 playoffs. Forever will be one of the most exhilarating playoff runs I've witnessed.

I was there that night and it's still my favorite sporting event

Like, tonight, I was down with Westbrook going ham and taking every shot for a bit. It when he started drawing double teams everybody was open and they were shooting good, they just didn't have the chance.

(And here is where I agree with antidope about him not taking that open 3 and the 2 jumpers at the top key before that even)

Not only was he gassed but, the Thunder was shooting decent (the guys on the floor with him at that time) and because he had got hot Portland began to zone in on him and leave everyone else open he should have been kicking those shots and his legs were going too.

Get hot, but when you start drawing double and triple teams with under 3 minutes left you have to kick to the open guy, 100/100 times, but HE wanted to be the guy.

It's never going away.
I hate that.

The gift and the curse of the Mamba blood. Went through it with Bean his entire career. More often than not he helped more than he hurt. Russ wasn't really forcing things like he has before in games. He just missed some shots he normally is money on. That play before to Dipo was a good set but most of their offense was really just Russ on the fast break after they were down and he came back in. Got them to a tie, just missed some open looks, I'd much rather him take them than Roberson, Dipo, or whoever else was out there. *shrugs* Especially given how clutch he's been this year. OKC really has missed a golden opportunity with a soft part of their schedule to move up in the standings though. Can't really fault Russ though, he's doing everything he possibly can and then some. 

Last edited:
Those numbers can't be right Wavy.

I saw him hit one 3, but even if he only hit one 3 then missing 3shots out of 15 means he made 12 which if they were all 2's would be 24pts +24 ft =48

Making one 3 means he'd have 49.

It's never going away.

I hate that.

The gift and the curse of the Mamba blood. Went through it with Bean his entire career. More often than not he helped more than he hurt. Russ wasn't really forcing things like he has before in games. He just missed some shots he normally is money on. That play before to Dipo was a good set but most of their offense was really just Russ on the fast break after they were down and he came back in. Got them to a tie, just missed some open looks, I'd much rather him take them than Roberson, Dipo, or whoever else was out there. *shrugs* OKC really has missed a golden opportunity with a soft part of their schedule to move up in the standings though. Can't really fault Russ though, he's doing everything he possibly can and then some. 
Yea I hear you.
And yes, they won the 1 game I thought they'd lose (Utah) and then dropped 4 straight to weaker Portland Dallas Phoenix.

Everybody ahead of them is losing too.
Man they're blowing it big.
Frustrating watching 12 guys run.
It's madness.
We didn't need any of the 3 guys we picked up if Donovan continues this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom