Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd rather the 3rd worst 3 point shooter ever not shoot that 3 and attack the basket. While he's tired of all things.
So you're tired and you want him to drive to the basket more? Makes sense. 

How did the refs not call moving screen on Adams bra is backpedaling

One thing I hate about NBA is the lack of moving screen calls. No way that Crabbe is backing Adams up like that on a squared up screen

Refs letting okc play defense but not the trailblazers

So thats a foul on Russ but not on oladipo on last possession lol these refs man

Last edited:

I'd rather the 3rd worst 3 point shooter ever not shoot that 3 and attack the basket. While he's tired of all things.
There are few circumstances where I'm opting for a Russell Westbrook 3 over a drive to the basket where he's going to get an increased chance of being fouled, but I don't want to argue about this.

He's had a hell of a game, and I'm not trying to take anything from him.

Honestly if u play the game ur statement is actually correct. Can't settle for a 3 when you've gotten to the basket at will the last 4 possessions.

Its called settling

But let's be honest when has Russ ever shown a consistent jumper tho

Last edited:
Russ loves that chuck 3 in crucial situations :lol:
Seen him miss a lot of those in his career

Last edited:
Honestly if u play the game ur statement is actually correct. Can't settle for a 3 when you've gotten to the basket at will the last 4 possessions.

Its called settling

He had 2 or 3 wide open midrange jumpers at the foul line before that 3 which he's been hitting the majoity of the night and a pretty good clip this whole season. I'm fine with him shooting a wide open 3. 

Its called settling

He had 2 or 3 wide open midrange jumpers at the foul line before that 3 which he's been hitting the majoity of the night and a pretty good clip this whole season. I'm fine with him shooting a wide open 3. 
Pretty good clip? He's shooting 33% and this is his CAREER HIGH.

He needs to stop, this guy shouldnt be shooting 7 threes a game under any circumstance

I may have misread, and you're referring to the mid range. I'd also would have preferred him pull up and shoot the long 2. Russell Westbrook 3s are not good to me ever.

Last edited:
Dudes are upset that a dude who almost had 60 got two wide open looks at the end of the game and took them
laugh.gif
Hardly upset. Its just funny to see a career 30% three point shooter act like this is wise. He should have attacked the basket in my opinion. That is all I am saying. 

He is all time bad at shooting the three. The odds are not in his favour shooting that ball.

He had the mid range look again too. Thats his wheelhouse, I wouldnt have said a word if he did that instead of shooting that three.

Last edited:

He needs to stop, this guy shouldnt be shooting 7 threes a game under any circumstance

I'm talking about the mid range shots. You take your chances with the 3s as he's been fine in clutch time from there.

I'm talking about the mid range shots. You take your chances with the 3s as he's been fine in clutch time from there.
Yeah I went back and read and edited my post, my bad bro.

I dont want to take the chances with the threes though, its crazy for him to be shooting 7 of these when he knows full well how bad he is. He could have stepped in and shot the foul line jumper again, he had the space. 

Damn near 60 with 9 dimes.

That team is the Nets, with Russ. He's the MVP, but likely won't get it cuz team wins. #MakesSense

Lol, I just saw the footage of Cousins telling a Laker fan to "suck a eggplant, female dog" in the middle of the game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom