Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTF IS SEMAJI DOING IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW!?
roll.gif

You guys hate him

Yo, Thunder played 12 men tonight... 
Donovan is still trying to put together a crew I guess.

I'm not feeling the rotations at all.

I get mad seeing Kanter now, and you know he's always been my man.

If you want to give Kanter the ball in the post 15times, I'm with it but put Sabonis next to him and start Taj.

And now we have Oladipo back for the 1st game with 3 new guys, so it's like the last 4 games of getting acclimated to Doug/Taj meant nothing, because he wasn't a part of the flow.

It's a real ship show right now, Thunder Up though
tired.gif

The man was directly responsible for 80 points in 36 minutes of play man. 80 in 36.

And they lost the goddamn game.

Players 2-12 on that roster should have their game checks withheld. Donate that **** to charity.

Russ my 2nd favorite player in the league, it's ok to joke about him putting them shots up like this. :lol:

I get that when he takes the ridiculous shots but tonight he seemingly made every correct play. He probably takes the most difficult shots in the L, but tonight wasn't one of those nights

The man was directly responsible for 80 points in 36 minutes of play man. 80 in 36.

Players 2-12 on that roster should have their game checks withheld. Donate that **** to charity.

If that ain't the most valuable to a team, I don't know what is....

Props to Dirk, my favorite player ever. Couldn't have happened to a better player. 2001-02 Mavs is the first team I ever loved and I'm so proud for my dude :pimp:

Last edited:
Per minute, that might've been the greatest individual performance in the history of the sport.... and they lost :lol:

Incredible

Russ had an incredible game but 2nd highest attempts on the team was 9 today. Almost the entire starting lineup shot over 50%, one missed 50% by one make.
Bench was absolutely garbage but I wouldn't dismiss the rest of the guys like that.

I'M NOT TRYING TO HATE ON RUSS PLEASE DON'T COME AT ME WITH THAT TONIGHT THE BENCH WAS TRASH AND THEY ATTRIBUTED TO THE LOSS MOSTLY

Last edited:

Russ had an incredible game but 2nd highest attempts on the team was 9 today. Almost the entire starting lineup shot over 50%, one missed 50% by one make.
Bench was absolutely garbage but I wouldn't dismiss the rest of the guys like that.

I'M NOT TRYING TO HATE ON RUSS PLEASE DON'T COME AT ME WITH THAT TONIGHT THE BENCH WAS TRASH AND THEY ATTRIBUTED TO THE LOSS MOSTLY

No prob, starters played well tonight.

2 games ago they added 4 points total, thru 3 quarters. (With Dipo out)

We are better off without Cole/Taj/Doug if we're just going to add them to the rotation without subtraction.

Grant

Semaji

Domantas

and even Abrines all need to be put on ice.

Cole needs all the Guard minutes that Russ/Dipo don't get, and Taj/Doug should fill in the gaps with Kanter, the end.

Fu'ing playing 12 mother f'ers is wild stupid. Period.

5 points in the 4th quarter did i read that right?

edit nevermind stupid yahoo

Last edited:
OKC +9 with him on the court and lose by 5. This is 2006 all over again.

I mean he has the highest Plus Minus in the league, that alone lets should shut up the "stat padder" "number chasing" crowd.

He's definitely the most valuable player in the league if we measuring it by actual on court value.

He's not going to win MVP though and that's fine.

Wall playing on another level tonight. :pimp:

If he plays like this every night, he should be MVP.

Suns looking like the JV squad against him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom