Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is isiah one of the last guys that rock a headband
dont even think LeGM does anymore

i remember there was a period in the 00s where dudes were rocking it all types of ways :lol:

That 2 seed is going to force KD to come back early.

Russ -> Beard -> Kawhi -> Bron...[Liam Neeson voice] good luck.

If I was 14 I'd go troll GSW Twitter with some "Gotta be rough when you get used to a ***** like KD being around and then he's just not there no more. No wonder Russ was so upset." type of something.

Last edited:
When Avery Bradley is healthy I don't know if there's a better perimeter defender. He's not just a 3 and D guy either. 7 boards a game and can get to the line, secondary ballhandler, playmaker etc.

:smh: Bron should've traded KLove for him, Crowder and Amir like a year ago when he had a chance.

Celtics is another star away from really making it interesting
still dont have enough when Lebron hulks up for the playoffs

cannot believe spurs bout to be tied for best record in the league

i just threw up in my mouth

Last edited:
Celtics is another star away from really making it interesting
still dont have enough when Lebron hulks up for the playoffs
We just need to get KG to talk said star into coming to Boston
laugh.gif

Plenty of assets to make it happen.

Isaiah was getting MVP chants in the Bay too. Somewhere Jumpman is rolling over in his pickup game.

You got a serious obsession with Steph. You're probably a Dubs fan lowkey :lol:

Yep I have an obsession of making fun of that bum!
Yes I'm obsessed!
How you feeling after that 3-1 lead y'all had? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Can't wait till watch y'all get washed in the playoffs.

When Avery Bradley is healthy I don't know if there's a better perimeter defender. He's not just a 3 and D guy either. 7 boards a game and can get to the line, secondary ballhandler, playmaker etc.

:smh: Bron should've traded KLove for him, Crowder and Amir like a year ago when he had a chance.

There isn't other then Tony Allen. Dudes tried to argue in here saying No he wasn't but he's that real on D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom