Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C6epeckVUAEoowL.jpg

Post a pic of ya girl

So I can talk about Danny Green looking like Kenny Powers Thomas Diginson
Post a pic of my girl for NT. What kind of corny schift is that. You need to re-valuate you life B if you're looking for validation from NT.

i don't get how mans rate KD or Greek freak. Both of them are taller and longer than 90% of the League. nothing they are doing is that spectacular imo

Your tripping at saying nothing they are doing is spectacular. Especially Giannis. Let that boy get a consistent jumper that defenders have to respect and he'll be truly unguardable.

Post a pic of ya girl

So I can talk about Danny Green looking like Kenny Powers Thomas Diginson
Post a pic of my girl for NT. What kind of corny schift is that. You need to re-valuate you life B if you're looking for validation from NT.
Not at all Uncle Tom but go on and keep thinking I need validation, and that you cool with this new slang word you just made up.

But you see who is insecure now

Last edited:
If the Celtics keep the 2 Seed Brad Stevens CotY? I'm rolling with Spo now but still

Last edited:
your team is the "current champs" yet you perseverate on steph curry like you're robert de niro in the fan

again, resorting to "if it helps you sleep at night" is not sound logic nor does it actually prove a point. but if that's the only phrase you have in your wheelhouse and it helps you sleep at night, i understand.

Uh huh! Keep spinning it! Keep spinning it! :rofl:

You are going to continue to keep hearing about my obsession with Curry and how lame and trash he is. Boy got barked at by Bron Bron in the finals, and finally came back to earth. He been playing like ish ever since. You are going to keep getting made and make up whatever dumb post you can, Keep doing it, I love when you show that you are upset, That Bron has another ring, all due to you trash homeboy Curry who played like GARBAGE!! lmao

:rofl:
Keep spinning it in your head. I love it!

Looks like there was some people who had had it last night

I've had it with the Magic organization. Someone needs to have lost their job

Wizards or Celtics gotta knock the Cavs out before th finals...

For the culture :lol:.

The MAYHEM thay will ensue in here.....oh man.

Collector will be collecting heads if the wizards knock off the cavs :lol:

Last edited:
Ainge should have pulled the trigger for PG13.

While I think that the gap between Cleveland and teams like Washington, Boston, and Toronto isn't that wide...a George addition to the C's roster would have been the move that could have elevated them to, or ABOVE Cleveland's level once the playoffs roll around.

PG13 is overrated as hell. A glorified Rudy Gay.

Ainge should have pulled the trigger for PG13.

While I think that the gap between Cleveland and teams like Washington, Boston, and Toronto isn't that wide...a George addition to the C's roster would have been the move that could have elevated them to, or ABOVE Cleveland's level once the playoffs roll around.
PG13 is overrated as hell. A glorified Rudy Gay.

Yall need to leave PG alone. LEAVE HIM ALONE ****

How do you even find stats like "winningest team through 63 games in 40 years"?So I'd assume that 41 years ago somebody won more through 63 games? Or maybe even 62 or 61 or 60 games?Or maybe somebody was the winning team through 61 games as early as say, last year when GSW only lost 9. So you telling me that's wizards have won more games this year through 63 games, than GSW won last year when they won 73 total? :rofl: For one that doesn't even Math right.I call BS, not possible.That's some serious stat Hunting. Did all of this have to happen on a Wednesday? I mean they are the winningest team in 40 years through 63 games where the latest win comes on a Wednesday maybe, or something.But BS on that other stat, doesn't Math

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom